Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 100 of 432 FirstFirst ... 50 90 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post
    ditto!!!!!
    OK, kimosavy. I ran this dilemma by Home Boy, who in turn ran it by Big Chief. Final answer. Big Chief say " Heap big drum no fit in small car that cannot pull or push trailer." Something like 10 pounds sugar in 5 pound bag. Home Boy says that he will carry it and try to make it there in time. The way that he stops every time he see's a girl, I can't promise. He loves to dance and party, but, not much of a fast traveler. Peace.

A life-sized picture maybe? I like Gus's tradition angle.

Great weather report Shar...Warm & Sunny !Attachment 1649
    Last edited by Margie; October-14-09 at 06:54 AM.

[quote=Gleeman;29432]ya detgrrl I thunk stnfrnts is the June 9th... O.G. the 11th ... mine was April 27th...[/quot Hey Gleeman, mine was April 30....Had a great time too at the Jazzfest in New Orleans

Hey BushMark.......can you bring a case of good old "Schlitz.....the beer that made Milwakee famous" to the party?

Wait! What the hell was I thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post
    A life-sized picture maybe? I like Gus's tradition angle.
    Hey Stnfrnt, Cool?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Candy Man.... That shot reminds me of an old girl friend

Quote Originally Posted by Drummer21 View Post
    Candy Man.... That shot reminds me of an old girl friend
    ya gotta lovem.

Oh yeah!!!

Margie, why are you posting my picture? No one is supposed to know I'm hanging out with that lady. I'm busted.

Stone, you must've meant Pabst. What'll you have - Pabst Blue Ribbon, What'll you have - Pabst Blue Ribbon, What'll you have - Pabst Blue Ribbon, Pabst Blue Ribbon beer. [[There are no music notes to type in here). Probably the most original beer advertisement song of all time. Hey, I could get a six-pack for 98 cents. That was a friday night of drinking back in the mid - sixties. My saturday afternoon car wash business bought my beer and gas [[22 cents per gallon) for friday and saturday nights.

Occasionally, I'd get real lucky if my dad went over to Erieau, Ontario [[on Lake Erie) for fishing or ice sailing with his buddies. He'd bring back a s+*t load of Canadian beer. Man, when I was 15 or 16 and I drank Canadian beer, I got messed up. It was like dropping ludes.

Hey Candy....isn't this Homeboy's uncle Gizmo? I heard he was in show business.

Last edited by stnfrnt; June-23-09 at 01:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Candy man View Post
    OK, kimosavy. I ran this dilemma by Home Boy, who in turn ran it by Big Chief. Final answer. Big Chief say " Heap big drum no fit in small car that cannot pull or push trailer." Something like 10 pounds sugar in 5 pound bag. Home Boy says that he will carry it and try to make it there in time. The way that he stops every time he see's a girl, I can't promise. He loves to dance and party, but, not much of a fast traveler. Peace.
    Penny and Neil are you going to have 6 legs like OG's 3legs=3 states.If so you go into Chicago, Stop at Miller's Bar always baseball on and beer ya??
    A happy birthday to all of you June Babes. rr LOL

Natale arrives in A2 Friday at 2330hrs on Amtrak #354.

Jeep the drum solo is fab such a great shots from above ya, and are you ever all over it, the Jazz that follows is more goodness ,GOOD WORK MATE

Gleeman the Doobie Brother's all ways had two drummers, But Keith passed away to his next gig,
    looks like a treat or two with all that Candy's packed in his little car,how much gear did Sug want him to bring?Just a giant drum????
    Larry are you on your way? First in Best Dressed

"From the land of sky blue waters[[waters)...from the land of pines...frosty, wholesome....comes the beer refreshing...Hamm's the beer refreshing."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc7HoWEk6y8
    Who remembers these?
    Last edited by stnfrnt; June-23-09 at 01:49 AM.

Rona honey.....I've been on my way since June 9, 1947.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GREETINGS

Looks like these folks are ready to party, nothing like live entertainment for your birthday bashes!!!!Attachment 1654

Attachment 1655

My feet are sleep walking to A2 no leg races here. To everyone safe travels, many many smiles and to Rona we will miss you.

HELP NEEDED!!!!!!!!!

One of our gal pals needs a place to stay while in for the reunion. From Friday night through Monday. If you can help out just let me know.

Thanks all

I'm available Ruth. Check your emails. I'm at the VA all day running and won't be online, so call and leave a Vmail. HERE'S HOPING FERGIE WALKS IN THE DOOR AND BLOWS OUR MINDS [[if there's any minds left to be blown).

Hey Hoover.....Natalie??

I'm sold out.