Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 184 of 432 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 194 234 284 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,600 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Hey Collier, I got my American Music Research Foundation newsletter by email today. It said Master Photographer, John Collier missed the annual show this year. Wassssuuuppp? That can't be a good thing. My gosh that's quite a gig to miss. I hope it was all for the best for you. Looks like the FOG'ers won't get any stellar Collier photos of the show posted here.

Drmr21.....that particular shot was taken in the Sequoia National Forest just up from the Three Rivers/Lake Kawehah entrance. Porterville is an hour or so back down the highway. Absolutely beautiful!!........Gash and I have a good buddy whose parents live in Three Rivers....spent some time up there trout/bass fishing.
    Last edited by stnfrnt; November-22-09 at 10:01 PM.

OG.....that is a really upsetting advertisement, but I know that stuff went on back in the days. I think you could buy parakeets the same way. "Live delivery guaranteed"? eeeeooowwww! Hey Bentspur.....are you okay?

Hey Dgrrl, Happy Birthday! Here's our Dgrrl at her new gig at AFB, last tuesday evening.
    Last edited by 1KielsonDrive; December-03-09 at 01:16 AM.

Dgrl.....way to go! I'm sooo happy for you!

Attachment 3633
    Last edited by stnfrnt; November-22-09 at 10:01 PM.

Hey Ya'll, thanks for the birthday greetings! Candyman, time sure flies when you're having fun. eh!

Stnfrnt, I'll be wearing that red wig again this Halloween!

1KD and Whaler, nice to see ya at the new joint, thanks for stopping by.

Nice to see Bentspur and beenthere back in the mix, missed you guys.

Princess Kendra, that must have been one heck of birthday, the cast says it all!

RIP.......Soupy

Gotta' love that bar concept. Took a minute to figure it out. Love the name too. Good to see you Det.grl.
    Now let's all hoist one to Soupy.

Howdy all....been a while since I've been here......computer took a dump, along with a few other things that I've had to realize that I have no control over.....Still sucks.....

Any way....Happy B-Day Dgrl...wish I were there to celebrate with you and I also dig the bar pic....

Princess Kendra....so sorry about the bum leg...all I can say is...Milk it as much as you can

Miss Annie....glad you got things back together and are able to join in on all the fun here.....

Got a busy weekend planned so I'm off to prepare.....actually get a buzz and take a nap....hittin the town tonight...couple good bands in town...I'll fill y'all in later

GDGT

Gash.......good to have you back on board. That is a great photo of Dgrl. Nice work, 1kd.

Soupy was one of my favorites. He was a great supporter of Jazz. Pookie, Hippie the Hippo, Peaches, White Fang, and Black Tooth will live forever. I'm going to miss him.

Hang in there Gash

Stnfrnt... I also love the Park you visited.
    Last edited by Drummer21; October-23-09 at 11:49 PM.

Great news to report Kendra had an MRI today and it is clear woohoo we are all so happy had a great time at the culdesac firepit
    Happy belated bday det313girl keep on dancing

YAY! YAY! Go Kendra. Get busy being a teenager again. Send us some pictures of you doing whatever you do - soccer, cheering, swimming, wrestling, math [[whaaa??). From your Downriviera fan club, with love.

I took some pictures of 'Machine Gun Mike Kelly' in action tonight. Whooooooaaaa, too much fun! It's too late to post them now. I'll try tommorrow or sunday. You're gonna love it.

Sounds dangerous man!

Heres to you, Soupy!

Let's see those photos 1KD. Man, following some of these other threads, I'm thinking that you've been in more taverns than I have. That's quite an accomplishment.

That's great news about Kendra, firstlady. I was reading about the procedure they used. I didn't even know that was possible. That's fantastic.

Word on the street in Miami's that Stillrockin's still off the cigs. Hang in there bub.

Hey Ya A'LL...Glorious day here In D-Town...The colors Just Popped!!!Old Guy would love to sit on that Porch...Very Coooool.. Firstlady Yes Great News..Good Vibes to Kendra..I forgot about the Wraastlang Match..Shooot.. ... Stone Hope all is well...Stillrockin keep it up...Peace to All....Whaler

"You're a better man than I, Gunga-Rockin'."

There's no way I've been in more taverns than you have, OG. I just seem to remember most of the taverns I've been in. Most of them only once or twice. Okay, so I'm stretching the truth just a bit - maybe a hundred times each.

It's the repetition that allows you to remember them ... or forget them. ;-)

Took the Chillins to trunk or treat tonight...It was fun !!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABFzxtwD1-0

Margie......is that dog forever?

Why is the Vanity Ballroom thread ringing such a loud bell [[oh no, not again)? Did Stonefront play there? Anybody.........??

Can anyone still do the Soupy Shuffle? Must be on U tube, Huh?