Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by det313grrl View Post
    Remembrance.

Attachment 1907
    Amazing. Just the other night, some friends and I were talking about Billy L.
    Thanks for the photo!

Bobl, my pleasure. Billy was a good friend to me.

Sharon....Great pics...I wonder if John C. realizes how photogenic you are, hhhmmm......Q: Has any one heard from Natalie, and does any one have her mailing address....If so could you post it or send it to me...[[ gashlo@hotmail.com ) I'd really like to check up on her........My extended family, Beau, Carol, Sue and Shannon, all attended and are so thankful to everyone who made them feel so welcome, so, I truly thank you all for the Big Gar Wood welcome you showed them...They had a great time and will remember you all. Over the years they have been so supportive to Larry and me....Sister Carol has been somewhat of an archivist for Larry....Seem like every time we passed through town we left something of value with her to keep for us...And they knew most of you already, either personally or through Larry and I....Margie and Ruth, Thank you so much for befriending them early on...I know that they appreciate you kindness very much, and that helped them feel so at home in a room of strangers, or strange people,what ever ! !.....Well it's upper 90s and 100+ heat index today so I'm headed out to get a few things done before it get to unbearable....y'all make it a great day and of course.......GD GREAT T

A photo from Mr. Hoover.Attachment 1915

My Princess... just think how blessed we are.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zdQMIKiksE

Rick...I am so sorry I didn't spend more time with you at the reunion !
    Next time you have to share moe with me about these visions...all kidding aside, I do want to hear your songs live at the next reunion and talk more with you !

I mean MORE

I talked to Natale last night and she's doing just fine. She is such a sweetheart....like ALL the Garwood gals. Natale is hoping to hear from John Collier soon. Vic and Annie.....what can I say? Vic, I remember very clearly talking with you about sailing and things maritime, and I can tell you this: just about every time I raised the rags, I would remember you trying to explain or relate the sailing experience to me [[I'd never been on a ragboat) and you couldn't find the words; because there aren't any. Well, I found out what you were talking about. You've got a seat on my boat any time you want. It was really good to see you again.The Garwood is what it is because of the things you did for us back then. I thank you.

Annie....you're still a little cutie and just as sweet as ever, and in case you didn't know it, you're supposed to look 40 years older, now! How come you don't? In fact, none of the Garwood girls do. What's up with that? Hey! Remember these mornings? Really good memories here. Thanks for hanging out on the terrace.

Attachment 1917
    Photo courtesy of www.collierpics.blogspot.com

Natalie Morgan
    4309 Fredricksburg Rd.
    Lot #22
    San Antonio, TX
    210 693 6341
    210 410 6140
    Last edited by stnfrnt; July-24-09 at 09:06 AM.

Whaler.....you've GOT to click on Margie's #2816!!