Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 99 of 432 FirstFirst ... 49 89 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 109 149 199 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Quote Originally Posted by det313grrl View Post
    GEMINI'S, GEMINI'S, GEMINI'S the place was loaded with em'.
    Astrology has been an interest of mine, as far back as I can remember. I was amazed back then how many Gemini's lived or were hanging at the house at that time.
    I always thought, "what a coincidence".

Let's see...Larry, Victor, John, Mark, Mark, Margie. Who else? Was David Leonard, I think so.
    I know there were a bunch.
    A very happy birthday to all you wiser ones.

"Magic Bus, Magic Bus. Iwant it, Iwant it". On the road again in the A.M. ,we will be there Friday. Sug, Taos drum too big. I'll bring a Dumbec and a miniture Djembe. Stnfrt, Don't have a Washboard. I'll bring a Cabasa, Cowbell, hand held Block, Tamborine sticks and Shakers.

Neil don't bring any kazoos

BushMark bringing 124 of then he got it cover.

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!
    Attachment 1634

I might drop the ball Hoover.

BushMark Larry going to be disappointed he wanted to tell his friends when gets back to California that he played with a 130 piece orchestra.

I'll be in the Loop in Chicago Thursday afternoon, celebrating the 2nd leg of my birthday. I'll see if I can find a Kazoo Store.

I did mean to say "Is" David Leonard, [[not was), speaking of David and Roselyn,
    I sure hope they're attending.

Candyman, you and Penny be safe, see ya' soon.

OH MAN!! Hoover and BushMark have really got it going on this morning, eh!

Candy......you look right at home driving that "Garwood Magic Bus".
    Nice work there, OG.

Hey Hoover........if Bushmark doesn't deliver on the kazoos for the orchestra, I'm going to have to cancel the live remote broadcast you had set up with the people from "The Jimmy Swaggart Hour". What am I supposed to tell them?!!

OG.....how many legs does your birthday have anyway??

Old-guy, love the bus!
    Do have a fun time traveling on your birthday! Can't wait to see ya!

Thanks Det313grl. Larry, I'm figuring 3 states = 3 legs.
    So, if I'm reading that right, John Collier and I both have a birthday on the 11th? Just in case I'm too inebriated on the 11th, Happy Birthday John.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy...........................Attachment 1635
    Last edited by Margie; October-14-09 at 06:54 AM.

Hey OG, while in Chicago, walk over the river on the Michigan Avenue Bridge, fall down the stairs and roll a couple of yards into the Billy Goat Tavern. Have a chee buurrggger and a few cold ones. I know you can do it, especially the falling down the stairs part. If you can't get up, I'll lead a FOG team of search and rescuers to retrieve you for our reunion.

Ah, the Billy Goat Tavern. Nothing like spending your birthday in Chicago in a bar with a goat that drinks Blatz.

I'm planning on tipping a few in Michigan late Thursday night. Attachment 1640
    Last edited by old guy; July-22-09 at 05:57 PM.

Is that the goat it was named after? If you're up for a few cold ones when you get in town, holler, I'll meet you in A2 or Detroit. I'll send you my cell #.

To everyone traveling both near and far, have a safe journey.
    We here are a funloving group of Pinguin Killers, Red Wings Rule.
    In case you forgot while you were away from Detroit, we have three religions here , much like Jourlesim, we have PizzaPopulus,Buddies and Shields.
    Bail is still 10%
    The state cops are pretty rough here so please, no sex while your dirving.
    "Have respect man."

And ,

want the trip of a lifetime....www.collierpics.blogspot.com

It offers sooothing relief for what ails yea

Tanks ,
    for the birthday greetings
    I will be --its a time not to woooose out--Im such a chicken afraid to face old age, or that this is old age, Im still waiting to grow up. I am greatful for all the love I feel form this thread--Lowell is the OZ in the Whisard of Oz

O.G. ...let me know where any tipping might occur

1kd......who's going to go rescue the FOG team that's supposed to rescue BushMark from the "Billy Goat Tavern"? If you send a FOG team in there, there's no way in hell they're gonna' come out of there in time for the reunion. You better call some Mormons and have them on standby alert.

Hey Dgrl.......if I don't behave well at the party, are you going to spank me??

Last edited by stnfrnt; June-23-09 at 01:49 AM.

Yikes, that does bear a slight resemblance, but, naw babe, that ain't me.
    I know you'll behave...

Quote Originally Posted by Gleeman View Post
    O.G. ...let me know where any tipping might occur
    ditto, on that!

Hey Tom have a safe trip.

Hoover

Quote Originally Posted by stillrockin View Post
    Neil don't bring any kazoos

BushMark bringing 124 of then he got it cover.
    " Rock n Roll Hootchikoo!" I found a Jews Harp, but opted not to bring that either. I do have a surprise instrument though that I'm not revealing yet.

Say its not so CANDY bring the drum rent a trailer what ever bring the drum it could be tradition . We need it

ditto!!!!!

thanks mark. you have a safe trip also. i hope everyone has a safe trip. mark, if you are still at the airport around 4:00 pm on thurs. look for me or steve.

Page 99 of 432 FirstFirst ... 49 89 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 109 149 199 ... LastLast