Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Hybrid View

psubliminal..........Skipper doesn't own any bars anywhere any more.......the photo attachment frustration you're experiencing is the result of Lowell putting a limitation on the Mb allotted for each user to upload photos. If someone reaches their limit on photo data amount, then they either can't post new photos, or they have to delete older ones to make space for new ones. I know that I personally had to delete several photos to make space for new ones I wanted to post. I know it sucks, but I can also understand Lowell's position. Maybe I can help you with finding a specific photo if you know exactly what you're looking for. I have a sizeable collection of John Collier's work with hundreds of his photos that I could post for you........somewhere.

Here's another John Collier photo of Natalie Morgan live and in concert somewhere in Southern Michigan. We lost Natalie a couple years ago, but she was really something special.........beautiful lady with a stunning voice.Name:  natalie sing d.jpg
Views: 1347
Size:  97.5 KB