Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 368 of 432 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 378 418 ... LastLast
Results 9,176 to 9,200 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Default Pals

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post
    ....you're a dead man!.....
    There are a couple of schools of thought about that...
    4-string...I hope you and yours are OK....

Hey Ya'All...Hope all is good with everybody...Talked to that Detroit Girl the other day...Nice to hear that Cosmic voice..Strange Spring in the "D" Hoping for some Sunshine..Sound like Old guy has it worse than us...I think I was planting this time last year...Bong Hits for everyone.... Just got tickets to see SRC [[Scott Richard Case) reunion at the Magic Bag... 44 years since the last gig should be Coool...Sure would love to line up somthing for Stonefrone Live.. Peace...Whaler
    Last edited by Whaler; April-30-11 at 11:07 PM.

.......next?......those guys went a liittle slow because the sidewalk was brown from earphone distortion...so it must have been the gray tray where it comes out....that was the point of the wood grain, or burl, going bonkers at their last meeting.....

stn
    are you smokin' sumpin?

....not that i know of...

Can I have some?

Vote for Cub. He's in 4th place with only about 8-9 days left.

...can i vote again?....of course i can!...

Howdy All Ya'll, The good news is that Santana is coming to Colorado and New Mexico this summer. I seem to be leaning towards seeing him with Michael Franti and Spearhead in Albuquerque rather than George Lopez in Denver. I'm a member of his fan club, so maybe I can score curb seats again Stonefront.

Home Girl came over for an early morning breakfast of bird seed and suet. Unfortunatly we slept thru it.
    Minimal damage cause she didn't have enuff to eat. Poor girl. We were out late last night at a blue grass show with the "White Water Ramblers". They also did a Grateful Dead 2nd set with the violinist using a wa wa and the Madolin player using synthesizer effects to sound like a sax and lead also using effects to make the accoustic guitar sound like Jerry Garcia eletric. Definatly different.

HAPPY HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! To all you wonderful,beautiful, hard working and well deserving gals who selfishly give all you can to the ones you love so much.....May your day be filled with wonderful reminders of the appreciation you deserve so much...The rest of you folks....Go Do Good Things..........

....hey hoover.....happy mother's day.....

Default My postcard collection

Hay Larry Merryman Venice film festival is showing my movie may 16 at 6:00
    8th annual Venice film festival on 1411 Lincoln in VEnice

Congratulations John - you are really getting some wonderful exposure on your film...

So proud of you!

Listening to CKWW AM 580 in Detroit and Windsor right now [[on line - in my car its static-y) playing music from the 50's through the 70's. "I want you, I need you, I love you" by Elvis was last. Now its "I been lonely too long [[Rascals)". Sounds good!

Default Howdoyea

Hay Whaler,
    How can I get tickets for Src
    June 25 th right?
    Love to know.....

....hey john collier-john collier...got finals then....congrats.....

...i wonder when that stonefront reunion concert is going to happen.....anybody hear anything about that.......?.....i want some front row seats...will pay top $......

John Collier...Magic Bag website...Hurry up should be Cooool...Peace...Whaler

Catch the benifit concert on CMT tonight and on Sunday on CNN or HLN......
    Tom Peterson from Cheap Trick is on the phone panel......real good music and a worthy cause......GDGT

Default My wardrobe malfunction

tanks wHaler,......
    LArry M. You gotta go to see my movie in VEnice
    It is on Lincoln st. At 6o. Monday night

You gotta go....Gotta..... I Want a full report......you gotta

May 19. At 6:00. If you tell Gerry you know me maybe he will give you popcorn,
    See if Julia Roberts shows up

I will be very grateful to you if you do......sign some autographs for me will you...
    It's the last half hour that is the best,you gonna love it , best john

John Collier.....you must send a letter to:

Long Beach City College
    Pacific Coast Campus
    1305 East Pacific Coast Hwy.
    Long Beach, CA 90805

Human Services Dept.
    ATTN: Jorge Ampudia
    HS 7 Intro to Victimology

Dear Mr. Ampudia,
    Please excuse my friend, Larry Merryman, from taking his HS 7 Intro to Victimology final exam. He should go see my movie at the Venice Film Festival instead, and you should give him an A on the exam.

Thank You,
    John Collier

If that flies, then I'll see you at the movies...otherwise I'll have to read the review.

Larry, the film festival is a one shot deal, you can always go be victumologized again. What about Karl...isn't he in the neighborhood?
    I can't believe this ....my one and only film festival in Venice Calf. probably a once in a lifetime deal in my life for fame and glory and my friend can't even go.
    Can you send a proxy, how about that pretty young girl you know from the hospital, Kendra , Have her make a report of the 8th annual Venice film festival on May 16,11 , 6:00 .... on Lincoln St in Venice , its either 1114 or 1411 Lincoln ...6:00 for one hr and 15 min...I want a report on how the thing went ...I cant be there...

I hope you do well on your exam and I am very proud of you anyway ...its just that its a real pisser my friends cant go to my film fest thing

I forgive everybody everything....but I just wanna know how my primeer film fest went....is that a lot to ax
    John

have you heard back from my professor?....maybe i can go

No prof yet...
    Do your schoolwork for yourself, I will make out somehow.
    It's just that I thought Julia Roberts might show up and you could get to know her.

If you tell Gerry you know me you can get in free , of course you can get in free otherwise.

Look for my bud die Jim hub bard also, although he told me he couldn't go.

If you can't you can't...the second half is best...good luck on your exam...

We are still buddies regardless. Call Karl...

...julia and i split up last month....it wasn't amicable....best i don't run into her....don't want to faint again....

....rockin rona is tearing it up at the fishing tournament.....