Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 384 of 432 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 394 ... LastLast
Results 9,576 to 9,600 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Hey Ya' All...Hope all is good..Same as Old Guy..65* here today..My son got married been busy..Going to see Dick Wagner and Friends at the Magic Bag friday night with Det313grrl...Hope to hear Frost,Alice Cooper,,Ursla Major Music..Peace...Whaler

Hey Whaler...give dgrrl a big hug for me...rock on!...

Welcome home Neil...hope you're feeling waaay better...you have a pretty good nurse taking care of you...peace...

There are so many places to go from the 60's and 70's. Beautiful women in sundresses, are a plus for me. I'll work out this so called problem. Ex squess me . [[Steve Martin). !970's or so. There are more than a few beautiful women out there that sport a sundress.

Attachment 11160

...i know what you mean...

Wow 65 and sunny yesterday. Sat in the backyard last night and had a glass of wine. Had to put my truck in 4 wheel drive this morning to get to work. Snow was blowing so hard I couldn't even see. Life is funny. Not really.

...perfect storm up in alaska...

Hey Gash...we sailed by this stretch of the coast a whole bunch of times...it's just South of Palos Verdes Point...all those multi-million dollar homes up on the bluff might be getting up close and personal with some big Lunada Bay waves this winter...

Paseo del Mar land movement now officially a landslide

By Donna Littlejohn Staff Writer
    Posted: 11/14/2011 04:58:10 PM PST
    Updated: 11/14/2011 06:32:54 PM PST

The hillside along Paseo Del Mar in San Pedro is slowly collapsing into the sea in this image taken Monday evening work light illuminate the work area. Chuck Bennett/Daily Breeze

AAHHHH YES I remember it well Fond memories.......

Hey ROCKIN RONA IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY.......so......HAPPY FREAKIN BIRTHDAY DARLIN......

Happy b day Rona . Hope alls well keep those photos cuming.

Happy B'day Rockin' Rona

Hey Ya 'All...Det313grrl and John Collier Collier [[Man he looks Great.lost 50 lbs)...Had a Great Time..Very good music...Frost,Lou Reed ,Ursa Major,Alice Cooper...He co- wrote many songs...Just a great night....Rona you always Rock...Peace..Whaler

Hey folks, live music at my place again this Thanksgiving. Stop by, have some fun and sign up to win a free shirt. Happy Thanksgiving.

Attachment 11291

I read , I listen, I hear, I love
    and miss all my
    Garwood friends!

Happy Thanksgiving
    to everyone
    who reads this Forum!
    Hope your day is filled with new memories!

Thanksgiving dinners take eighteen hours to prepare. They are consumed in twelve minutes. Half-times take twelve minutes. This is not coincidence.
    Erma Bombeck

Ha Ha Oldguy! we are on are way!

Hey OG...is that another "I never slept with Hoover at the Gar Wood" shirt you're talking about?

I just upgraded to a dresser like that....didn't come with the new light, though.

So that`s where those socks went...Happy Holiday all ya`ll.

Hey Candyman....what's the happs?

...the coroner will be stopping by this thread soon...he's got some business to take care of here...

All things must pass just like in the day.

Hey Ya'll, Back at ya stnfrnt. All is well, looking forward to doing more good things in 2012,Gash.
    Bob Gus,where you at? Walton Mountain? Old Guy, same here weathers gone south. Got tickets to fly to Laughlin Friday. Maybe it will warm us up a little. Home girl is sleeping so it's been kinda quiet around here. Good quote by Erma Bombeck, Isle of fun. We had our Thanksgiving dinner at our sons house, but didn't watch any footyball. We all got stoned and played Yatzee instead.

...big surf in southern california...gash might know some of these places...

Attachment 11376
    Redondo Beach Breakwater

Attachment 11377
    Hey Gash...16th Street in Hermosa Beach...incredible!!

Big time Happy Birthday to Michael-Margie Kelly...

PEACE - I’m passing this on because it worked for me today.

A doctor on TV said to have inner peace we should always finish things we start and we all could use more calm in our lives.

I looked around my house to find things I’d started and hadn’t finished, so I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiuminun prscriptuns, ana box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how fablus I fell rite now.

Sned this to all who need inner piss. And telum u luvum...

...it's coming!...don't worry....

another arctic blast here.

is home girl okay?