Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 338 of 432 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 348 388 ... LastLast
Results 8,426 to 8,450 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Well,that makes it clear as mud...

If only I new then what I know now.

Hoover is still Stillrockin

Oh, you should have said [[pictured) that the first time.

High Hat..Kudos to your pal Steve...........I caught the 4 Days Gone/ Miami video......this guy has some talent...........Don't forget gang, that the invite is always open to saunter down this way @the first week in Nov............4-string / Gleeman / Stnfnt / Gash..........only need Picard and Hiwat....DK Bradley wouldn't be a bad idea either....For some back porch pickin n grinnin.....should be a great week......

Is it a good time to through out the notion of GW 2011 party.....just putting some feelers out there.....I'm outta here...........GDGT

EasttownPunk - VERY funny
    Gash- Can't wait to hear what music you guys produce.. Maybe I can sneak a trip to Detroit to hear it in person. I'll call it a research trip for my next paper - - I have to do some research at Wayne State anyway.........

Old Guy - - I'm TOTALLY confused! That's more like it!

I love you guys

OMG- just listened to the Stonefron/david clip on Youtube...
    the best - simply the best music ever!
    I'm dancing - what a great way to start a morning!

Ruth asks: "Larry - what's happening with your music these days - anything you can share with us?"

For those of you who might be interested, here's a little taste of life after Stonefront.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODYzsYk

Tha above mentioned link is totally mal adjusted; Please refer to stnfrnt post #8435. Thank you.
    Last edited by stnfrnt; October-15-10 at 09:29 PM. Reason: ran out of trazadone

Old Guy, Te He. I'm almost in the mood to go visit Cheech and Chong tonight. Or maybe just stay in and watch the re run of "Reefer Madness". I wish "The Flying Burrito Brothers were in town. Home Boy says, "High" all ya'll. Voting is so stupid, its like a multiple choice quiz with no correct answer. I chose "D" answer representing dumb and dumber. Can't we all just pool our spare change and hire a new government? Then Uncle Sam could finally retire with the Maharishi. They changed Aunt Jemimas' image so why not Uncle Sams? How about "Uncle Jerry"? He always looked good with his patriotic suit on. Go Cali ! Pot is on the front burner [[literally). All the squares will leave and make room for the rest of us hippies and then form a new union of the woodstock nation. Then when we dance so much and shake the state, to float off to sea, we can become the new " Atlantis" and call it "Pacificus". Peace, out.

Howdy, Home Boy.

Uhh....'scuse me.....that should be:

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...Situation&aq=f

choose the "Radio Drive...Natural Situation" ** video clip.

** Google it
    Last edited by stnfrnt; October-15-10 at 09:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post
    Uhh....'scuse me.....that should be:

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...Situation&aq=f

choose the "Radio Drive...Natural Situation" ** video clip.

** Google it
    Radio Drive....Natural Situation

Default Radio Drive...Natural Situation

Perfect volume... I hate when the sound is thin.
    Nice waterfall ...actually all the effects were effective.
    Cool nebulas...Huh.
    Amazing context to your musical collage.
    Natural Situation ...how prophetic...
    Your words and music then later you filled in the vision.
    Kudoes-huzzahs-I prefer Atta Boy.
    God Loves Rock & Roll...

Great Stuff Stone...Really Really Cooool....

Default Silver Fox

Gteat stuff from stnedfrt...he still rocks after all these years..

to see another relic from the past check out the Silver Fox on this you tube piece...I keep watching it to see if there is a shot of the house..there is some of the Det Boat club

Its called Gar Wood Story

http://www.facebook.com/l/d090bYr4UF...?v=4N-wZ5zOTmY

Jimaz.....welcome aboard, and thanks for making things simple. How'd you do that?

Default Natural situation

Larry:

Thanks for the link to the song. It is like a quick trip to CA.

To All:

I am back in Tampa and willing to see/host any Garwodians who pass this way. I plan to retire in six months and go to India for a while. Then I may buy a farm in Connecticut and start the Connecticut Institute for Spiritual Politics. Talk to me offline about spiritual politics [[eastwest_unity@yahoo.com). This is not the place for political discussions. I hope to attend the Gar Wood Reunion 2011, but that depends on when it is held.

Shalom = Salaam = Shanti,
    Lewis/Lee

Hi Larry,
    When was Radio Drive Natural Selection recorded? Is it brand new? It's great music.

Natural Situation was recorded in the late 70's.

Default 1 Kd

Any chance there may be a 2nd Fogger Reunion T-shirt around that can be procured for The Steveo...surely after the work he has done in making Rick and Larry`s songs come alive, he could become an Honorary F.O.G.ger.

Default Make them Garwooders God Knows we need all the support we can get

I was just thinking and remembering a conversation I had with Larry Merryman way back in 1970. That was 40 years ago.

It was some kind of delicious memory because Stnft was talking about Gar Wood coming to Detroit. He was going to be honored at the boat races in Detroit. Problem was...Wood died.

But what a thought it was thinking of Gar Wood going through the house and meeting everybody. You look at him in those old news movies and he looks like some futuristic cat... like the Phantom or something.

Just a thought I wanted to share.....

And thanks to Rick Beall for the thought of him seeing through my eyes....what a nice way to think.

And, Sharon not Stone but Newton is having a birthday, I think she is going to be 14 or 15 soon. [[no longer jail bait)

Quote Originally Posted by Whaler View Post
    Great Stuff Stone...Really Really Cooool....
    yes very nice work stonefront and also the Gar Wood flicks both a grand statement to all of FOG

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    more nice work mate
    Happy B-day Sharon

Quote Originally Posted by gash View Post
    High Hat..Kudos to your pal Steve...........I caught the 4 Days Gone/ Miami video......this guy has some talent...........Don't forget gang, that the invite is always open to saunter down this way @the first week in Nov............4-string / Gleeman / Stnfnt / Gash..........only need Picard and Hiwat....DK Bradley wouldn't be a bad idea either....For some back porch pickin n grinnin.....should be a great week......

Is it a good time to through out the notion of GW 2011 party.....just putting some feelers out there.....I'm outta here...........GDGT
    gash you all have it going on boy oh boy wish i had a chance to hear you all??!!!rr

Hey Rona Baby.......ya, a bunch of old Stonefronters are going down to Gash's farm...we're gonna' join in a rock'n'roll band... and blow the doors off his barn!!

Going down to Gash's farm, gonna join a rock'n roll band. Live out on the land and try and set our soul's free. We are Stonefront, we are golden, and we've got to get ourselves back to GarWood.

Ha ha, made me think of that.