Quote Originally Posted by Sstashmoo View Post
It's against the law to tap your brakes? This guy will get away with this, it is going to be self defense. Might make people think twice the next time they have the urge to flip someone off. Or act tough and try to scare someone by approaching them.
I sincerly hope you don't ever cut someone off on accident SST.........

This guy can't seriously justify shooting a human being because of words and spit. Sad day when you have to worry about being shot because you flipped someone off. Whoever pulls out a weapon because of tailgating, or gettin the bird, has SERIOUS mental issues and should not be part of mainstream society.
I was under the impression, that if you remove your gun from wherever you keep it, be it for self defense or the aid of another, and point it at a target, you MUST have every intention on destroying that target. No wingin' him.......head or chest, that's it, period, end of story. What if I was in the next lane and watched the altercation. I could see that the agressor had no weapon and was nothing more than irate and spitting, then a shot rings out and he hits the road. Am I justified in blowing the shooters head off? Is this coming to the defense of another or just plain old murder? I understand being really scared about the situation, but c'mon.
No weapon? Roll up your window and drive away.

ja!mz - both are good, the problem is when you have a centimeter of oil on top