Quote Originally Posted by Michigan View Post
Gistok- Why you insist on belittling me because of my Legos "fetish" is a mystery. I have never done anything mean to you. I like Legos, get over it and stop bringing it up just to belittle me. There are a lot of people who like Legos, big deal. You seem to have it in for me because of this one aspect of my personality. I am a complex person, stop picking one item out of context and making a joke of it. If you were into Legos it probably wouldn't be so funny.
Michigan.... everyone on this forum with at least 100 posts [[except you)... knows that I would NEVER pick on anyone because of LEGO.... dude... I wrote a collectors guide on the subject [[sold in 22 countries). I was more defending the product, rather than picking on you...

You come across as hyper-sensitive... which is either A) you're a troll... or B) you're a young sensitive person. If it's "B" then I appologize. But your comments are all over the board.

If you are young... then we will be more sensitive to your comments [[although they do sound rather troll like sometimes).... There's other young members here, such as our young suburban member French777, whose been here since age 15... some have called him out on some of his posts... but many of the oldtimers on this forum have come to his defense... because he was still a newbie and still "wet behind the ears".

But if you're just a troll.... we like them for lunch whenever possible.... devoured whole....