Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Thread: Matty & Motown

Hybrid View

This shit pisses me off. Have you ever driven through the area west of the airport? When the DPD/ Macomb County Sheriffs started doing those drug arrests on the Smart and DDot buses, THIS was the neighborhood those drug addicts were going to. If you look up at the power lines streching across the street, there are tied up gym shoes everywhere. The worst part is that little old folks still live there, keeping their homes and yards up while this douschbag leaves vacant rapedens WIDE OPEN and vacant lots full of dumped tires and construction garbage strewn everywhere. It's been like this for years, yet the city won't pick up a finger to sue his ass for the harm he's caused to people and neighborhoods across Detroit. I'll just call it like I see it. He's been greasing palms at city hall and in the state capital for years while we sit here taking it in the rear with no grease whatsoever. We need to organize and fight this guy. Who has Fieger's number?????

Quote Originally Posted by detroitsgwenivere View Post
    If you look up at the power lines streching across the street, there are tied up gym shoes everywhere.
    I see what you mean.

Attachment 5755
    Gilbo & Mt. Olivet
    Last edited by Jimaz; July-13-10 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by detroitsgwenivere View Post
    This shit pisses me off. Have you ever driven through the area west of the airport? When the DPD/ Macomb County Sheriffs started doing those drug arrests on the Smart and DDot buses, THIS was the neighborhood those drug addicts were going to. If you look up at the power lines streching across the street, there are tied up gym shoes everywhere. The worst part is that little old folks still live there, keeping their homes and yards up while this douschbag leaves vacant rapedens WIDE OPEN and vacant lots full of dumped tires and construction garbage strewn everywhere. It's been like this for years, yet the city won't pick up a finger to sue his ass for the harm he's caused to people and neighborhoods across Detroit. I'll just call it like I see it. He's been greasing palms at city hall and in the state capital for years while we sit here taking it in the rear with no grease whatsoever. We need to organize and fight this guy. Who has Fieger's number?????
    Why are you singling Matty out? There are TONS of other properties in Detroit that are neglected by banks, companies and even the residents themselves. Why not try making a change house-by-house instead of bashing Matty? Maybe that would influence him to do the same when he sees surrounding areas are changing. At least he pays his taxes to the city, the article stated $1.3 million a year. Many of the other land owners, banks and resident's don't even do that..

-Tahleel