from 1968-1984, i can say without fear of successful contradiction, some of the best basketball players in the state of Michigan played in the PSL, River Rouge, Flint, and Highland Park. i went to River Rouge high School from 68-70, and graduated from Detroit Northwestern in 1971. i saw all the PSL championships at CoboHall, and all the State A-B-C-D finals at Crisler and old Jenison Fieldhouse. while im here i'll give an old school shout out for some of the best i saw. if you are a witness, add on....i wont forget anyone, but i'll be back to see how this thread goes. from Pershing, Spencer Haywood and Ralph Simpson...later, Robert 'Bubbles' Hawkins....from Kettering, Lindsay Hairston, Coneil Norman and Eric Money [[Con and Eric played plenty in the NBA)....i'll never forget Larry Fogle, but IMHO, Antoine Joubert was best. i'll shout for Johnny Davis who from Murray-Wright went to Dayton, won a World Championship with Portland in the NBA.....Joe Cosey of Northwestern may have been one of the purest shooters ever, but Clifford Pratt, Jeff Walker, and michael 'Setback' Gray of Mackenzie had great careers. before i stop here, it's time to 'show you where i'm from' [[River Rouge)...Bill Kilgore, Dewayne Johnson, Marvin Dunson, Malcolm and Leighton Moulton, Al Boswell....these guys all rate, because i went to school with them. i'll be back to this thread, but in the meantime, add on, and if know where these guys are....pull my coat! props and respect.