Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

From one Packman to another--is the CCCA still hosting the Carnival of Cars at the PPG? or is the event on the 13th with the VMCCA sort of taking the place of that? either way, I'll be there, I'm bringing the Chevy II, the Packard is still under construction.

Default Packard Proving Ground --OPEN HOUSE

Hello 56Packman:

No, the CCCA is no longer sponsoring the Canival of Cars - their last event at the PPG was in June 2008. In early 2009 they let it be known that they would not sponsor the CofC for June 2009. At that time it was too much of a rush to find a sponsor to replace this traditional event.

However, elements from the Detroit region of the VMCCA and Motor City Packards joined forces to co-sponsor a replacement event, which we now call Cars R Stars @ the PPG.

Bring your Chevy II, because I will probably bring my '41 Packard and my '68 AMX. See you there. One Packman to another.

LodgeDodger Guest

LodgeDodger Guest

LodgeDodger Guest

LodgeDodger Guest

LodgeDodger Guest