Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I hear you. LOL! I just laugh when the conversation devolves down to "love me love my dog" -- lest your character be in question. Indeed it is a matter of opinion... not edict. Thankfully.

Having been a big pet person in the past I guess my character is just toast now! Oh well.

I just don't want someone elses dogs imposed on me or barking around me... or interrupting my rest... though most dogs respond well to my presence thankfully.

Bottom line is everyone should have the right to live with their animals [[well maintained) within a reasonable number, OR be pet free at certain times of their life or all of their life.

Animals are a big responsibility [[a fact lost on too many who have them) and commitment... my last long-lived pet passed away last year, and I decided to not have any further pets.

I never forced my animals on people.
    If someone told me they were afraid of cats, I "listened" and put my cat up when they were visiting. I did not try to coax them out of their fear or impune their character for one visit, even though my cat was a sweet wuss : )

Same with dogs... in my family we put them up when we had guests [[who may not have been into dogs - especially while dining). We did not have them slurping out of people plates. Which even the best, well trained dog can tend to do when company is over. LOL!

Bottom line: Some people are not simply not "interested" in pets. Or your pets.

Or not into the responsibility or have come to a point in their life where they cannot make the commitment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    I don't like them and my character is just fine thank you.
    Last edited by Zacha341; April-07-10 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Clarity and typos

Default Berkley is cool

Don't forget to visit City Style and Berkley Music while here, you won't be disapointed. I have a cat, not a dog, is that ok with everyone?

There's some nice shopping in Berkley, including one of the best craft supply stores in the region.

West Blvd. neighbor checking in!!!

I love Berkely. Been here for 2.5 yeras. Got a lot more house for the price instead of royal oak. We have awesome neighbors. Yes, everyone has a dog. 12 mile is pretty cool. Some nice restaurants including 24 seconds, panini press, hoggers etc. Close to 696 to get anywhere in a hurry or straight down woodward for the scenic route. And to mimic bsu comments I make my way to eastern market at least once a month and frequent local establishments as much as possible along with most of my neighbors.

Plus rumor has it Ben Bailey lives down my street!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2