Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Here's the link. My apologies for not posting it earlier. I couldn't remember which paper it was. http://www.detnews.com/article/20100...yoral-election

I feel bad for Mr. Barrow. For years, he has dreamed of only one thing: being mayor of Detroit. Coleman Young thwarted him twice and now Dave Bing denied him what probably will be his last chance to run the city.

I would hope this was a April Fools joke but since it is not then Barrow is looking like a sore loser. Detroit does not have any money for more special elections.

Quote Originally Posted by R8RBOB View Post
    I would hope this was a April Fools joke but since it is not then Barrow is looking like a sore loser. Detroit does not have any money for more special elections.
    It sounds like you think his case has merit.

Quote Originally Posted by maxx View Post
    It sounds like you think his case has merit.
    His case is a joke just as it was reported on April Fools Day. Barrow is doing what typical losers do when things don't go their way. They cry and scream of overturning the process. [[Sounds familiar doesn't it?)