Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I believe Eph's is still open.

Stromberg2

Is Ephs open? The sign was gone the other day.

I worked at the RenCen in tower 400 for 7 years and I would second Rice Bowl in the Millender center and Pesto's. There is also a place in tower 500 which sells sandwiches and soup as wells a full breakfast in the morning. Fuddruckers on Jefferson is also a great place for a lunch outing and the service is excellent there. Detroiter Bar is a short walk.

If you are luck enough to be in a tower facing the river then you will come to enjoy the view. The rise and sun sets in January can be absolutely spectacular. I was stupid not to bring a camera to work. I have seen rainbows over the Detroit river and rain that was gold in color from the sun. Ice floating down the river. There is a old freighter which has a unique whistle and the captain blows it everytime he passes the RenCen. You and your colleagues are going to come to love the place.

Foran's is a wonderful lunch spot

Thank you all for the responses!! Looking forward to stopping in at all of these,
    Made a list and just going to work my way down [[with a few of my nearest and dearest co-workers )

Quote Originally Posted by bibs View Post
    I worked at the RenCen in tower 400 for 7 years and I would second Rice Bowl in the Millender center and Pesto's. There is also a place in tower 500 which sells sandwiches and soup as wells a full breakfast in the morning. Fuddruckers on Jefferson is also a great place for a lunch outing and the service is excellent there. Detroiter Bar is a short walk.

If you are luck enough to be in a tower facing the river then you will come to enjoy the view. The rise and sun sets in January can be absolutely spectacular. I was stupid not to bring a camera to work. I have seen rainbows over the Detroit river and rain that was gold in color from the sun. Ice floating down the river. There is a old freighter which has a unique whistle and the captain blows it everytime he passes the RenCen. You and your colleagues are going to come to love the place.
    We are in Tower 500 and we have the whole floor so we get the best of both worlds, a wonderful city view and our desks look out over the river ..skipping off to pack my box now **giggles** OMG I cannot wait

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2