Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I know, it's not my dog, and I suggested the name, but I just like it for her, it seems to fit for some reason....I hope no one in your family hates licorice! And I am a neutral party!

Ive had two dogs, both were Boone dogs, Django Boone was my first and Farnsworth Boone was my second.

Buddy Boone was Django Boone's father, Boone is a family name.

Whats going to be Matties last name Gnome?

Gnome, how bout these portuguese beauties: Fofa [[fluffy), Preta [[black), or Sombra [[shadow).

Good luck w/ the naming process!

How about Erica. So you can call out Comerica!

My slightly inebriated friend came up with Dee-O-Gee.

Attachment 5614

a name was handed down from above my pay grade. I sincerely want to thank everyone for the name suggestions.

Stinky!? Really?

Retroit Guest

What would be the feminine derivation of "Ben Wallace"?

Quote Originally Posted by gazhekwe View Post
    When we got our rescue dog, her rescue name was Bethany. Not liking that, I started trying all kinds of names on the dog. When I got to Ginger, after Gary Larsen's oh so bad dog, she started jumping up and down and all but shrieking, "That's ME, that's ME!"

Does little Reggae react to any of the names?

I thought I had written the same thing at one time, excellent suggestion....LOL Dogs to react differently to different sounds and seem to prefer some, WHy not pick the name the dog has a positive reaction to. My dog likes the word "grady" but I had already named him max [[after the grinches dog as i HATE xmas). A friend showed me this name selection trick, works well, specially for rescues who may have had a previous name.

Stinky Gnome....she'll have issues...
    Good luck....she's lucky to have a new home!!!!
    All the best!

yes, I'm sure all the other dogs in her Jr High classes will make fun of her.

Especially in Swimming Class!!! Phew! Wet Dog smell!!!

Not to mention the poor adult people caught in public calling for Stinky!

Guess I'm too late, I was going to suggest "Perdee". Maybe you could still use it.

"Perdee Stinky" has a nice ring to it.
    Last edited by Thames; March-27-10 at 03:08 PM.

Gnome, Thought you might enjoy seeing this.

http://www.amestrib.com/articles/201...5552109388.txt

goodness!!

LL Cool D Guest

Sasquatch.

The little girl went to the vet today for the fixing. She's very depressed.

Did they make you put one of those big collars on her?

No, but they put a big collar on me. Now I can only drink beer through a straw.

My first dogs father Buddy Boone was a beat up junkyard dog, roughest face you've ever seen. When he was beaten with a claw hammer by the neighborhood kids in Oakland Ca. he had to have one of those plastic hood collars to keep him from scratching his stitches. We painted the inside of it bright reds yellows and greens so as to make Buddy's rough looking face the center of a beautiful flower, the plastic hood being the petals.

We called Buddy the Junkyard King and Django's mother was the Peggy O the Acid Queen because she was a Grateful Dead tour dog whose owners were very into LSD. Peggy would seek out the acid soaked sheets hidden in their vehicle and eat them. A whole sheet she would eat, if you dont know, a sheet is 100 tabs . Peggy loved the stuff but she was kinda sketchy. Those acid soaked genes made one of the best dogs ever though, Django Boone.

Anyone remember the Sweet Daddy Romance building? Its now the theater space on 3rd and Alexandrine.

Any other good dog stories out there?
    Last edited by Django; May-03-10 at 03:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Django View Post
    Ive had two dogs, both were Boone dogs, Django Boone was my first and Farnsworth Boone was my second.

Buddy Boone was Django Boone's father, Boone is a family name.

Whats going to be Matties last name Gnome?

lol...like those names...how about ruffy or woofy....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3