Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

The Kean has seen better days...I'd suggest the Jeffersonian, renting a unit at Indian Village Manor [[condo bldg but also rents) or the Garden Court, looking into a bargain unit for sale at the River House or checking out Midtown. I had a number of friends who lived in the Kean 30 years ago and I was shocked at the condition when I looked at the building out of curiosity more than interest about a year and a half ago---a major rehab is more than in order to bring the place back to what it was in the 70's. Ditto for the Hibbard.

Too bad to hear about the Kean going down hill. It remains such a beautiful landmark. Is the tenant quality still very good? As I recall it was expensive to live there so the transient style renter was not who they were attracting... I will take a close look at the building the next time I go by there.
    Quote Originally Posted by detroitbob View Post
    The Kean has seen better days...I'd suggest the Jeffersonian, renting a unit at Indian Village Manor [[condo bldg but also rents) or the Garden Court, looking into a bargain unit for sale at the River House or checking out Midtown. I had a number of friends who lived in the Kean 30 years ago and I was shocked at the condition when I looked at the building out of curiosity more than interest about a year and a half ago---a major rehab is more than in order to bring the place back to what it was in the 70's. Ditto for the Hibbard.