Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Default Fort Shelby Apartments host launch party

A couple days old now, but still an interesting read:

http://americajr.com/news/fortshelby...party0417.html

That website is hilarious. "Detroit's #1 Website." LMAO. Along with an obsessive description of the catered food available at the launch party, they have a picture of a table with coffee dispensers on it with the enlightening caption: "Coffee was provided to attendees," a picture of a guy pouring coffee with the caption, you guessed it: "An attendee pours some coffee," along with several other shots of catered food on tables and people looking bored at a fashion show. I guess fancifully-displayed free food is way more exciting to this person than the freakin apartment units.

Quote Originally Posted by g-dub View Post
    That website is hilarious. "Detroit's #1 Website." LMAO. Along with an obsessive description of the catered food available at the launch party, they have a picture of a table with coffee dispensers on it with the enlightening caption: "Coffee was provided to attendees," a picture of a guy pouring coffee with the caption, you guessed it: "An attendee pours some coffee," along with several other shots of catered food on tables and people looking bored at a fashion show. I guess fancifully-displayed free food is way more exciting to this person than the freakin apartment units.
    Love the copyright on the photos. Damn! Guess I can't steal the photo of the bread pudding now. haha

I just don't get who among us wants to pay 1600 and up for an apartment... when you can now get a place at riverfront towers for 60k... uh... that's just math [[that I'm looking into right now)...

Why is the coffee Starbucks? Isn't there a Bearclaw coffee place in the building?

I was there Thursday. They didn't show any pictures of the actual apartments, but they are pretty sweet. And very big, for apartments.