Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Default Good Shopping besides Eaton Centre, Toronto

Can anyone give me some good places to shop at in Toronto besides the Eaton Centre Mall? It's for a friend she is my age [[21 years old). She wants to go to some nice boutique type places in downtown proper or not too far away, Thanks

-Lance-

Quote Originally Posted by Umbound View Post
    Can anyone give me some good places to shop at in Toronto besides the Eaton Centre Mall? It's for a friend she is my age [[21 years old). She wants to go to some nice boutique type places in downtown proper or not too far away, Thanks

-Lance-
    I'm not much of a shopper, but I can tell you this - just walk up and down Yonge Street [[for miles), Giles, Queen Street East and West, Bloor Street [[uptown) and any other street and neighborhood, and you'll find shops galore. Malls may be the place to shop here in the Detroit metro area, but TO has mucho shopping areas at street level in it's many neighborhoods.