Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7

Stosh, I'll save us all 15 Billion dollars and these idiots conducting this census a lot of leg work.

Our manufacturing sector is all but gone and there are no jobs. Our economy is collapsing as a result. Oh yeah, I have two toilets, both flush, one more aggressive than the other.

Stosh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sstashmoo View Post
    Stosh, I'll save us all 15 Billion dollars and these idiots conducting this census a lot of leg work.

Our manufacturing sector is all but gone and there are no jobs. Our economy is collapsing as a result. Oh yeah, I have two toilets, both flush, one more aggressive than the other.
    Like I said, constitutionally mandated. Like it or not.

The toilet question isn't on the census. So go sit on it, probably both of them if you wish, after all, it's still a free country.

Quote Originally Posted by Stosh View Post
    Insanity has it's price. See how listening to those guys above actually costs the country money? Just by NOT being an d-bag and doing the right thing.

For a CONSTITUTIONALLY mandated item, you guys sure get lathered up really good about it. Anytime else, it's rah-rah constitution. Hypocritical if you ask me.
    Some of us who live in the real world think that charging the average American household $140 to conduct this year's census is a lot of money. If the Cencus Bureau would just ask the 'CONSTITUTIONALLY mandated item' there would be less resistence than asking all the nosey financial and racial/racist questions. And then there is the efficiency question. If it costs the federal government $140 per household just to ask "how many people live here", are we still supposed to believe that that same govenment is going to save money when it gathers all our personal medical records and keeps track of all the details for those same 308,000,000 people?

On the plus side, hiring so many more census worker than in 2000 will make make the Obama unemployment rates look about .15% better for awhile.

Stosh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    Some of us who live in the real world think that charging the average American household $140 to conduct this year's census is a lot of money. If the Cencus Bureau would just ask the 'CONSTITUTIONALLY mandated item' there would be less resistence than asking all the nosey financial and racial/racist questions. And then there is the efficiency question. If it costs the federal government $140 per household just to ask "how many people live here", are we still supposed to believe that that same govenment is going to save money when it gathers all our personal medical records and keeps track of all the details for those same 308,000,000 people?

On the plus side, hiring so many more census worker than in 2000 will make make the Obama unemployment rates look about .15% better for awhile.
    In your opinion. If there weren't that many d-bags and conspiricy nuts in this country this wouldn't be a problem. It amazes me that for what seems to be a rational person [[sometimes) you will get all worked up about this.

Change the constitution, or don't bother whining. Either or...

Stosh, if this was a Republican implemented census, you'd be whining the loudest. Blackwater, Homeland security tirades.

In your opinion. If there weren't that many d-bags and conspiricy nuts in this country this wouldn't be a problem. It amazes me that for what seems to be a rational person [[sometimes) you will get all worked up about this.

Change the constitution, or don't bother whining. Either or...
    I am quite content with the way the Constitution reads with respect to having a census. Every ten years the government has to have a head count for the sole purpose of re-determining representation in Congress. The Tenth Amendment allows the states to go above and beyond powers not delegated to the federal government. I do get worked up when, for instance, I am charged $140 to answer how many people live in my house. It is just one of the many expenses bankrupting the country and making Americans so poor they can't afford health insurance among other things. $10 per household seems extravagant to me. Foddering D&R politicians who routinely violate the Constitution gets pretty expensive.

It is up to you to change the Constitution if your idea of Amerika is interrogations, arbitrary executive branch foreign wars, and incinerating the children of non-compiant Americans. Were I to change the Constitution, it would be to get rid of income tax by cutting spending.

Stosh Guest

Stosh, if this was a Republican implemented census, you'd be whining the loudest. Blackwater, Homeland security tirades.
    I'm not as myopic and addlepated as the lot of you, so that scenario would never happen. You won't see me whining about the border crossing, or any of the BS you just posted.
    Last edited by Stosh; April-21-10 at 11:43 AM.

Stosh Guest

I am quite content with the way the Constitution reads with respect to having a census. Every ten years the government has to have a head count for the sole purpose of re-determining representation in Congress. The Tenth Amendment allows the states to go above and beyond powers not delegated to the federal government. I do get worked up when, for instance, I am charged $140 to answer how many people live in my house. It is just one of the many expenses bankrupting the country and making Americans so poor they can't afford health insurance among other things. $10 per household seems extravagant to me. Foddering D&R politicians who routinely violate the Constitution gets pretty expensive.

It is up to you to change the Constitution if your idea of Amerika is interrogations, arbitrary executive branch foreign wars, and incinerating the children of non-compiant Americans. Were I to change the Constitution, it would be to get rid of income tax by cutting spending.
    You must not have anything to do up there in the land of tinfoil hats do you?
    A bag of ~~~~~ makes more sense than you do.

Quote: "I'm not as myopic and addlepated as the lot of you,

When Bush was in office, all you libs were turning wrong side out about everything. Now we have a diiferent guy doing the exact same shit, but he's ok?

Stosh Guest

Quote: "I'm not as myopic and addlepated as the lot of you,

When Bush was in office, all you libs were turning wrong side out about everything. Now we have a diiferent guy doing the exact same shit, but he's ok?
    "you libs" is all I need to hear from you to tell that you have a serious thinking problem. Please attempt to get some help. Or pray for better guidance...

A bag of ~~~~~ makes more sense than you do.
    Is that where you get your great wisdom from? Bags of ~~~~? Explains a lot to me.

I am quite content with the way the Constitution reads with respect to having a census. Every ten years the government has to have a head count for the sole purpose of re-determining representation in Congress.
    I too am completely content with the constitutionally mandated decennial headcount. The current decennial census goes a bit beyond that, but the perpetual American Community Survey is blatantly unconstitutional.

The American Community Survey isn't done once every ten years, it's done on an ongoing monthly basis. 250,000 people receive it every month. There is no way to defend that constitutionally, even if it was a simple monthly headcount.

Stosh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by johnsmith View Post
    Is that where you get your great wisdom from? Bags of ~~~~? Explains a lot to me.
    I should have moo pray for you too, but it's pretty much a hopeless case.

No Smith, it's bags of ~~~~~. You should know all about those.

Update:

After multiple attempts [[notes left on door, I wasn't home), I was visited by a census worker in regards to the multiple mailings of the American Community Survey/interrogation I didn't return. So I sat down with her on the porch and I told her why I did not reply, and she flat out told me that I can refuse to answer any of the questions. Well, guess what I did?

Me - 1
    American Community Survey - 0
    Last edited by johnsmith; August-13-10 at 01:08 PM.

Stosh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by johnsmith View Post
    Update:

After multiple attempts [[notes left on door, I wasn't home), I was visited by a census worker in regards to the multiple mailings of the American Community Survey/interrogation I didn't return. So I sat down with her on the porch and I told her why I did not reply, and she flat out told me that I can refuse to answer any of the questions. Well, guess what I did?

Me - 1
    American Community Survey - 0
    You still are counted. After all that, you probably let slip more than you thought. I bet you are proud of wasting the taxpayer's money as you did.

By the way.. the neighbors probably gave them what they wanted anyway. Or they will be back. Either way, you are a drain on the system. You should make up for all the time and money wasted on your ignorance.
    Last edited by Stosh; August-13-10 at 05:33 PM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7