Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thanks Blue, I will check it out. Were supposed to meet with the "paying" tennant, but he had to cancel. We rescheduled.

Been taking notes but really won't get down to the nitty gritty regarding financials of the house til after the interment. I just want to have my thoughts and planned actions in place. The eldest nephew can stay rent free for as long as he wants. He functions as a handy man and keeps the house super clean. I would still have 3 beautiful rooms to let. The younger can stay, but there is to be a cash transfer down the road as per the deed. The lawyer assures it is perfectly legal to deduct rent from this settlement in lieu of a rent payment. Still leaves three very nice rooms to let and two more if the nephews leave.

Don't have a digital camera but one of these days I will post pictures how beautiful this house is.

It's actually lucky I don't return to work for two to three weeks. Lots to do but I am motivated. Mister trusted me to preserve this old beauty.

Day seven: what an education! Finally got a certified death certificate yesterday. Went to the Social Security Offices to register it. Seems strange since today is my birthday. No problems, checks stop, medicare stops, odd that one doesn't get a receipt for info provided though.

Went to the bank with the death certificate and I could not close the account. The only name on the account was his. Know for a fact that a relative drained the money out already. I could see in their eyes that my info was correct. I told them the bills I paid while Mister was alive and the money withdrawals made by relatives with access to his account and pin #.

Went to the house with the intent to destroy blank checks and no surprise the checks and book are missing.

I insisted on talking to the bank manager, they grudgeingly, agreed to put a hold on the account. Pretty much told them it is no skin off my teeth since I am not responsible for fraud or Id theft. Which given certain relatives is most likely.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3