Is there a light at the end of the tunnel? Seems to be an epidemic-a plague of Cancer-Im not good with statistics but seems more people in the thirty-fifty age group are being taken down by the affliction of Cancer. Ive known quite a few individuals-mostly co-workers, who have fallen to this horrible disease. I lost my own mother, who smoked for many years, had a horrible diet and did a stint in a plastics factory, to lung cancer. She was 63.

I know that compareatively speaking we have much higher incidences of Cancer than many other industrialized societies and that there are many Cancer causing culprits-suspects including of all things the chemical that produces the new car smell. Diets low in fruits and vegetables; toxins in the air; overexposure to sunlight; excessive drinking and of course smoking are linked to Cancer. There is also the terrifying genetic link..

According to what Ive read some types, of which there are hundreds, can be completely cured if caught in the early stages..I think small cell lung?cancer; pancreatic;throat;colon and skin cancer would be curable if caught in time...

www.webmd.com