Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

LodgeDodger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ocean2026 View Post
    Lodge - well you are Detroit and its fair to assume you have been giving Detroit your opinions for some years -maybe you are even active in public policy [[ am I giving you too much credit?).

How has Detroit and those neighborhoods been doing? Happy with the results?

Hmm maybe I'm not reading between the lines enough when you ask me to "wean myself of what I've been smoking" Perhaps you want to smoke a little so you can come finally up with real ideas for improvement. Once again - How long have you been there? Satisfied with the "progress?"
    You forget one major point--illegal aliens are not supposed to be here. The law is the law. This is my point.

I didn't forget your puny point _Criminals aren't supposed to be there either which do you prefer a neighborhood full of abandoned houses with crack access and scrappers- or Mexican families sitting on their porches chatting with neighbors?

I see your point. Perhaps if you saw a little old lady on the other side of the street about to be harassed by thugs you wouldn't help -as your point would be " I can't jaywalk to go help her - its against the law"

Ocean2026, you're playing in a fantasy league. We're now on to you. Thanks for nothing.

Well this fantasy league with its threads has had hundreds of players- maybe fantasy is fun.

On a more serious note - a problem could come up recruiting illegal aliens as someone could be charged with "conspiracy" in Federal court of course they would have to show we were actively recruiting ILLEGALs as opposed to all Hispanics in the areas where undocumented aliens congregate..

Ok you don't like fantasy- tell me your original ideas to fix Detroit...

LodgeDodger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ocean2026 View Post
    I didn't forget your puny point _Criminals aren't supposed to be there either which do you prefer a neighborhood full of abandoned houses with crack access and scrappers- or Mexican families sitting on their porches chatting with neighbors?

I see your point. Perhaps if you saw a little old lady on the other side of the street about to be harassed by thugs you wouldn't help -as your point would be " I can't jaywalk to go help her - its against the law"
    You're an idiot. You are an officer of the court, correct? One would think an officer of the court wouldn't encourage illegal activity.

Perhaps you should spend time in Detroit before spewing your ideas of improvement for the city. As for my background, it's none of your business. I have no need to justify my opinions to someone like yourself. My point was, the law is the law. Someone who is here illegally, shouldn't be welcomed with open arms.