Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Default Old Northwestern Student .. circa 1968 grad

I graduated in Jan 68 from the Big N.O. when it was on 6300 Grand River. Anyone remember any alumni? I have been associated/member of US Air Force since May 68! Don't be shy!

CJ Spencer

Quote Originally Posted by demilspencer View Post
    I graduated in Jan 68 from the Big N.O. when it was on 6300 Grand River. Anyone remember any alumni? I have been associated/member of US Air Force since May 68! Don't be shy!

CJ Spencer
    I don't remember any Alumni from Northwestern, but I knew families in the area. I graduated from St. Theresa, about 5 blocks up Grand River from NW. My graduating class [[the last class), 1967, was 58 people. I think Northwestern's was about 1300, correct? What was there, about 5000 students at NW in those days? Did you ever hang out along Grand River? Of course you did. Silly question. Tell us some of your memories. Do you remember the record shop on Grand River at Maplewood/Blaine/Quincy across from the Cadillac Auto Shop? I met Darrell Banks there when he released 'Open The Door To Your Heart', around 1966 or 67. It was great hanging out in Detroit in those days.

There is a web site called Classmates where you can check out your old student friends. Good luck.