Me and my wife [[feels strange writing that after being a free spirit for the longest) stopped at a bar[[cant remember the name of the place) next to Oblivions for a burger and on tap Harpers beer..used to be a fireman hangout[[lots of fireman memorabilia) -off duty cops party there these days-bullet holes in the ceiling from an off duty sate troopers gun...somewhat mature mellow crowd with the exception of one obnoxious yet amicable drunk whom the tough bartender Sylvia kept in line..she locked up early but let a few regulars slide in..the drinks flew with some free toasts-cheers! Me and Sylvia ended up dancing on the counter together and she coaxed my wife Nancy to kick off her boots and join us..very friendly place...the gent several seats down moved from New Baltimore into a Corktown and another nice lady was raving about a co-op at 1300 Beaubian so overall it was a positive place to party. Oh and some decent graffiti reading in the mens room and historical character..building looks to be late 19th century...