Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Buy American Guest

Quite a bit of the money collected for thug KK is from the various church coffers on Sunday morning. Many of the pastors of these churches support thug KK to the death. The citizens who attend the church are more than likely hard working people who need every dime they make...but they donate a fair share to the church. They don't live a lavish lifestyle, they don't wine and dine with the wealthy, they don't drive fancy cars and have plastic surgery on a whim.....NOW, on the other side of the coin, here we have thug KK...whose lawyer now says he HAS to project a "wealthy" image and live the high life in order to do his job.

When are these church going people going to realize that thug KK isn't a God? When are they going to realize that he is laughing at them every time some of their money is put towards a Money Order to help pay thug KK's restitution? There is something definitely wrong with this picture, and it's thug KK thumbing his nose at these people who continually donate their hard earned cash to help out this pathetic example of a man. I'm sorry, this criminal needs to be put away, and put away for a long time.

I'm sure the judge can't wait to hear this argument. Should be quite an eventful Friday morning.

It should be an eventful Friday, but something tells me he will wiggle through it again.

How are his attorneys being paid? Where did he find them?

I wonder why the attorney that was with him in court at the end of the restituion hearing is not representing him?

Most smart attorneys would not touch kwame at this point. Can you blame them?

This whole deal to me is becoming a real big pain in the ass,I dont like the idea of supporting his fat ass in the system, Yet If I or anyone else were going through this we would have been half through our sentance. As for collecting money for KK at the church, God did the strip clubs cut them off to piss them off to make them so anti business or what. Pass the hat for King Kwame, God THE MORE I GO TO THIS SITE , THE MORE I WANNA STAY AWAY FROM DETROIT.

They need to throw him in prison and charge people $5-10 to go and laugh at him behind bars, with that money going to cover the restitution payments. I would certainly drop some money on that oppertunity.

Quote Originally Posted by reddog289 View Post
    This whole deal to me is becoming a real big pain in the ass...THE MORE I GO TO THIS SITE , THE MORE I WANNA STAY AWAY FROM DETROIT.
    Oh dear, Hajji was right -- this ordeal is hurting Detroit! Look what Judge Groner has done!!

just kidding

Reddog, don't give up on us yet!!

I wonder if he is having his last family breakfast. I bet Carlita follows him to court tomorrow. Probably the whole family and friends will pack the courtroom.

KING KWAME living lavishly! HA, HA, HA, it is to laugh! He's already living like a king while Detroit suffers. I don't think the judge will buy that. One way or another he's will pay back that money. GIVE US BACK OUR MONEY, KWAME OR GO TO JAIL!

Buy American Guest

This is a quote from Laura Berman's commentary in the Detroit News...

"More than a year since he began his new career, Kilpatrick has yet to close a deal. He blames his lack of success on the media, the judge and the prosecutor, as he lives beyond his means and lies to the court. ''

In typical thug KK fashion, place the blame for my woes on everyone else.
    What the hell is wrong with Karmanos? When is he going to give thug KK the kick in the a$$ out the door? Something is not right....is thug KK holding something over his head? Is thug KK extorting Karmanos?

With his rep, who the hell would want to "close" a deal with him??
    The guy is damaged goods and I think the good times are about to end for him.

I would love to hear from one single Compuware employee in Texas who can confirm that this boob actually comes to work and actively participates as an employee. I really believe this is all a cover and he just collects a check from Uncle Petey and he does absolutely nothing. What other sales job pays that much for no sales, esp. after a year? Esp with zero experience? Karmanos could have paid the salaries of at least two actual employees who would have appreciated their jobs.

Detwa: Growing up with 4 salesmen in the family, I can tell you that no company will keep a salesman on, paying a salary base and/or benefits for a year when he has no recorded sale. He would at least have to have some proposals in the design stage, which would have prompted a down payment. Most companies that my family worked with over 50 years would never keep a salesman on without some proof. I would love to know what he is selling and to whom. I have a hard time believing that anyone who knows who he is would put their faith in trust in him.

People: For Karmanos, its not about Kwame - its about his mother and the Appropriations Committee which will appropriate for health care infrastructure - and Karmanos wants a piece of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueidone View Post
    Detwa: Growing up with 4 salesmen in the family, I can tell you that no company will keep a salesman on, paying a salary base and/or benefits for a year when he has no recorded sale. He would at least have to have some proposals in the design stage, which would have prompted a down payment. Most companies that my family worked with over 50 years would never keep a salesman on without some proof. I would love to know what he is selling and to whom. I have a hard time believing that anyone who knows who he is would put their faith in trust in him.
    Kwame's been selling lies to the public for years. Are you trying to say that doesn't count for anything?

As a rule I avoid the comments section of Freep.com as it usually just turns into a brawl, but I have to say the comments on this particular topic have been downright hilarious. Here are some of the funnier comments that I read:

comment:
    Your honor, my client, in his line of work, requires the Escalade, spinners, and loud sound system. He's required to carry a loaded 9, and on occasion discharge that weapon in public to thwart his competition – it’s expected of him. My client, for appearances, needs to carry large sums of cash. My client is a member of the local pharmaceutical industry. He is responsible for putting many young people to work who otherwise would have limited choices as dropouts from DPS. He's providing good paying jobs. He offers citizens a service to which they are loyal and often return several times a day to purchase his products. Your honor, my client is being repressed by the system unfairly. Do not punish my client for the lifestyle his career demands.

comment:
    It REALLY sounds like KK wrote the motion himself. I have never read a more unprofessional motion in my life. I've read more sincere rants on Craig's List.

comment:
    So, where do all the other salespeople for Covisint live?? How do their living conditions and homes compare to Kilpatrick’s? Do they all live in million dollar mansions and drive a couple of Escalades?
    reply:
    Sure they do…and they neither make nor close sales for the company... and four times a year they receive "loans" cause they're obviously all around "great people..." Oh, and the "loans...”? Don't worry... it's not in writing... no one really needs all that extra paper work... and, if you're really in a bind... the other employees pool together their loose change, and pay all of your utilities and bills with money orders! What a fabulous place to work!
    comment:
    top 10 excuses why kwame can't pay the bill
    10."Tax returns"??? I don't even PAY taxes!
    9. The warranty on the plastic surgery wasn't free.
    8. Y'all see how cheap Escalades are after Tiger's broke at 5 mph? I had to go buy a Tundra!
    7. Y'all see how cheap Tundras are after that accelerator broke at 5 mph? I had to go buy an Escalade!
    6. The barbecue down here in Texas is just too d*mn good! I can't stop myself!
    5. Oh, my bad: RES-titution! I thought the judge said PROS-titution! I told him I never had to pay for it before!
    4. Christine is still texting me and I ain't got no unlimited plan.
    3. Nobody bought my Lions seats from StubHub.
    2. [Karl] Kado cut my allowance in half.

...and the number one reason why Kwame can't pay the bill:
    1. My mother told me not to!

comment:
    I'm a local vendor, I made millions with Kwame's good leadership, and now with this clown Dave Bing I only made a couple of thousand. He's destroying the system..... Please bring Kwame back.
    reply:
    There was definitely a downturn in the hiring of stripper assassins when the Bing administration took over.

Forget the Bench Warrant, the might have to issue an Amber Alert because he is such a huge baby.

Hajii said he couldn't wasn't sure if his client would appear tomorrow.

"If we're there tomorrow, we're there tomorrow; if we're not, we're not," Hajji said.
    From The Detroit News: http://www.detnews.com/article/20100...#ixzz0gZyyCU9I

I wish I heard this in context. It might jsut mean that he dosen't know if he will win his appeal.

Quote Originally Posted by Downtown Lady View Post
    5. Oh, my bad: RES-titution! I thought the judge said PROS-titution! I told him I never had to pay for it before!
    That's my favorite one!!!

Another one I read the other day from there, someone said his lawyer should also petition the court to change Kwame into a white gentleman with a southern drawl, since that's who most of his clients are!

Kwame needs "lavish" cars, house & clothes for entertaining potential customers.

BUT . . .

After a year on the "job" he hasn't made one sale.

MAYBE . . .

Customers don't care where he lives, what he drives or what he wears.

JUST COULD BE . . .

They would rather buy from someone who doesn't have a criminal record.

Quote Originally Posted by buzzman0077 View Post
    They need to throw him in prison and charge people $5-10 to go and laugh at him behind bars, with that money going to cover the restitution payments. I would certainly drop some money on that oppertunity.
    I love that idea! During the Civil war, The Union army used to charge local civilians a few cents to gawk at the Confederate POWs. Could be a real money maker!

Quote Originally Posted by MaxDetroit View Post
    Kwame needs "lavish" cars, house & clothes for entertaining potential customers.

BUT . . .

After a year on the "job" he hasn't made one sale.

MAYBE . . .

Customers don't care where he lives, what he drives or what he wears.

JUST COULD BE . . .

They would rather buy from someone who doesn't have a criminal record.
    Now what responsible executive would drop millions into a deal brokered by Kwami? Only the same morons who voted for this turd would do that, and they only exist here.

Quote Originally Posted by unclefrank View Post
    I love that idea! During the Civil war, The Union army used to charge local civilians a few cents to gawk at the Confederate POWs. Could be a real money maker!
    Insane asylums used to support themselves by exhibiting inmates to the curious public for a price. This was particularly true if the inmate drooling on himself in his senility had been a famous person before his incarceration.

KING KWAME must live rich! It's looks like Detroit justice system is a hypocracy! No wonder our government is broken.

Detroit is NOT the Soviet Union and so is the rest of the U.S. Government.

That 'Y'alls boy' better give us back out money. A plea deal is a plea deal that can not be broken, twisted or turn upside down. One way or another. KING KWAME will pay every last cent to Detroit and be on his way. He has the income, he just don't want to blow it on Detroiters.

WORD FROM THE STREET PROPHET.

In Memoriam: Neda Soltani

Kwame is going to win on this thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Downtown Lady View Post
    As a rule I avoid the comments section of Freep.com as it usually just turns into a brawl, but I have to say the comments on this particular topic have been downright hilarious. Here are some of the funnier comments that I read:

comment:
    Your honor, my client, in his line of work, requires the Escalade, spinners, and loud sound system. He's required to carry a loaded 9, and on occasion discharge that weapon in public to thwart his competition – it’s expected of him. My client, for appearances, needs to carry large sums of cash. My client is a member of the local pharmaceutical industry. He is responsible for putting many young people to work who otherwise would have limited choices as dropouts from DPS. He's providing good paying jobs. He offers citizens a service to which they are loyal and often return several times a day to purchase his products. Your honor, my client is being repressed by the system unfairly. Do not punish my client for the lifestyle his career demands.

comment:
    It REALLY sounds like KK wrote the motion himself. I have never read a more unprofessional motion in my life. I've read more sincere rants on Craig's List.

comment:
    So, where do all the other salespeople for Covisint live?? How do their living conditions and homes compare to Kilpatrick’s? Do they all live in million dollar mansions and drive a couple of Escalades?
    reply:
    Sure they do…and they neither make nor close sales for the company... and four times a year they receive "loans" cause they're obviously all around "great people..." Oh, and the "loans...”? Don't worry... it's not in writing... no one really needs all that extra paper work... and, if you're really in a bind... the other employees pool together their loose change, and pay all of your utilities and bills with money orders! What a fabulous place to work!
    comment:
    top 10 excuses why kwame can't pay the bill
    10."Tax returns"??? I don't even PAY taxes!
    9. The warranty on the plastic surgery wasn't free.
    8. Y'all see how cheap Escalades are after Tiger's broke at 5 mph? I had to go buy a Tundra!
    7. Y'all see how cheap Tundras are after that accelerator broke at 5 mph? I had to go buy an Escalade!
    6. The barbecue down here in Texas is just too d*mn good! I can't stop myself!
    4. Christine is still texting me and I ain't got no unlimited plan.
    3. Nobody bought my Lions seats from StubHub.
    2. [Karl] Kado cut my allowance in half.

...and the number one reason why Kwame can't pay the bill:
    1. My mother told me not to!

comment:
    I'm a local vendor, I made millions with Kwame's good leadership, and now with this clown Dave Bing I only made a couple of thousand. He's destroying the system..... Please bring Kwame back.
    reply:
    There was definitely a downturn in the hiring of stripper assassins when the Bing administration took over.
    Those were great. Even from snarky Free Press posters. I loved the dope man excuse. That look like someone I could have created. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Hermod View Post
    Insane asylums used to support themselves by exhibiting inmates to the curious public for a price. This was particularly true if the inmate drooling on himself in his senility had been a famous person before his incarceration.
    I read that too. Also, woman were made available for sickos to rape. Kinda like in the movie "Kill Bill."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast