Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Well Stanley is puppy 18 and George is 19. Leader dogs only lets you have one puppy at a time but since Stanley is going back in a month they had a litter of donated dogs and not enough people to take them they asked if we wanted a second puppy early .

For what it's worth, tickets are $15 at any Murray's/O'Reilly parts store. Only a $3 savings, but well worth the trip in my opinion.

I have a photo from the 70s of me and my brother. On display is an orange Vette that was modified into a station wagon. That is why I take photos of my kids and cars today.

Popcanman, I am humbled! Our first puppy was career changed but our second puppy, Bailey, is in a class now. Last Saturday we met the student and got to see Bailey one more time before she begins her new life as a service dog in Costa Rica.

I saw the distribution list and there will be quite a few puppies at Autorama. Looking forward to it!

Wife and I went today. All in all a good show. Met davemarc downstairs. Nice display and a real friendly guy.

I plan on going Sunday!

went down friday afternoon with a couple model car buddies. first time ive been to autorama in over 20 ys and it was worth the trip. i really dug all the real hot rods down stairs..i saw daves bike.. looks great finished, but odd without my valiant wagon parked next to it!
    Last edited by jeffb; February-27-10 at 03:20 PM.

Just finished uploading my 400+ pictures from this year's Autorama. Check them out.

Motor City Muscle

Great pics SuperSport! great shots all in all.... Ive heard tales of someone doing the Camaro based Transams, But cant say I love the look... The 1970 1/2 TA is one of my all time favorites, and I dont think that new look did it justice......
    On another note, we are organizing a couple of Carshows out here at the property that fall on Race weekends, anychance of getting them up on the Motor City muscle blog?

Went to Autorama today, Had a good time. Saw BC,s A/V8 downstairs, I like it. Thing I will most remember about this year was I got to actully talk to Gene Winfield the legendary customizer. I love Autorama for one thing It really gets me thinking of spring.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersport View Post
    Just finished uploading my 400+ pictures from this year's Autorama. Check them out.

Motor City Muscle
    Thanks for the pictures, SS - very cool

Have to check out Supers pix, I never have good luck with taking pix at Autorama.

Leader dogs for the blind raised just over $40,000 up a few thousand from last year that is roughly the cost of one fully trained Leader Dog.

Thanks to anybody who made it there and bid on art I spent over a thousand dollars myself but hey its only money and the dogs mean so much to the blind people that get them.

It was a great time. We rolled into Cobo about 11:00 on Thursday morning and got set up. I met up with some east coast friends and took them to the Detroiter for lunch which they all loved. We also hit Foran's, and the Detroit Breakfast House as well as the Astoria Bakery a few times over the weekend. Everybody really was impressed. Our stay at the Fort Shelby was very nice, almost on par with the Book Cadillac. During the show my girlfriend spied one of those leader dog puppies and got to pet him which made her day.

When the awards were handed out my friends Father and son Dave and Jason "Junebug" Poirer won best chop and wildest paint respectively. My east coast buddy Joe Siclari and the team from Moonlight Customs won an award for best custom from Mike Alexander of the Detroit Alexander Bros. They were thrilled to say the least to receive an award from such a legend. Finally my pal Clay Rathburn from Atom Bomb Custom won Sickest Cycle for one of the three Triumphs he brought. We loaded up and headed for home around 10:00 Sunday night and got back to Bay City just after midnight. I met a few Dyesers, and had a fantastic time in Detroit like I always do. Here's a few shots of my roadster, the GF and the roadster plus that puppy, Joe's 57 Ford, Clay's bikes, and Dave's chopped truck. I'm already getting excited for next year.

Bcscott that puppy she is petting is George he is our 10wk old chocolate lab our 19th puppy he was a tired pup most of the weekend only perked up for the pretty girls LOL.

Glad I made it there, Brother in Law and I agree on one thing liked the cars in the Basement better then up stairs[[not to take anything away from the upstairs crowd).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2