Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Thread: Just curious

Default Just curious

What happened to ccbats?

sumas, don't know how to copy it here but there's a whole thread on it

He's in Haiti dispensing free medical care to the injured and needy. ; )

Did he move back to Israel? Did he become roomies with CraigD and Karl?

Sorry, can't find that thread. He was DY's most obnoxious poster but I do not ill wish anyone. I do hope he is ok. Kind of miss his strange right wing rants. I never took him on, since most of his posts were really just rants, but do remember once begging Lowell to ban him.

So what happened?

It was just too funny! When I clicked on this thread...the picture at the top was the "Rest In Peace" picture. That says volumes to me about the subject! So let's rest in peace without his repetitive remarks horning in on every non-Detroit thread.

Thanks for the link. It still doesn't tell me what happened to him. Personally am grateful not to listen to his spew but he was such a constant presence on this board I actually am concerned. Is he dead or banned?

Sometimes he was right on. Sometimes he was just bats.

Continually driving threads to the Least Common Denominator [[technically a misnomer) is the last refuge of those who are unable to function above that level.

If my memory serves me, he and Lorax were nattering on and on about something just before Christmas. I lost interest and wasn't following the thread. The only reason I think it's significant is CC and Lorax both disappeared at the same time. Maybe, like the Gingham Dog and the Calico Cat, they tore each other to scraps.

Gaz, that is funny.

He certainly thread jacked many posts with his political beliefs. I am all for open airing of politics but he took it to new heights or should I say new lows.