Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Balduck Park

Bullet Guest

Hey bee@dee, 'member Erick B? Hehe he...that's right! I'm right here under yer nose. Thanks for all the above info, man that made me want to fuckin' cry my dear friend. I am glad to see you are still around and doing well. I've been living in funky Ferndale for the last 11 or so years, and trying to move. I have a couple of youngons, though they are 16 and 19. I drive by your old crib allot, last Friday as a matter of fact. You know I still work for the City, ever since 1979, and I love my job. But to tell the truth, I am worn out and am only too glad retirement is a little over two years away. I think back on ‘the day’ with fondness, and I am glad for the times you and I shared. I have tons of photos from then, I should post some of me all shit faced, and all the photos from the apartment. My god what times, all that partying and wasted youth. Well, gimmie an e-mail if you [[or anyone else) would like, it would be wonderful to hear from you again: erickbuchholz@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet View Post
    Hey bee@dee, 'member Erick B? Hehe he...that's right! I'm right here under yer nose. Thanks for all the above info, man that made me want to fuckin' cry my dear friend. I am glad to see you are still around and doing well. I've been living in funky Ferndale for the last 11 or so years, and trying to move. I have a couple of youngons, though they are 16 and 19. I drive by your old crib allot, last Friday as a matter of fact. You know I still work for the City, ever since 1979, and I love my job. But to tell the truth, I am worn out and am only too glad retirement is a little over two years away. I think back on ‘the day’ with fondness, and I am glad for the times you and I shared. I have tons of photos from then, I should post some of me all shit faced, and all the photos from the apartment. My god what times, all that partying and wasted youth. Well, gimmie an e-mail if you [[or anyone else) would like, it would be wonderful to hear from you again: erickbuchholz@yahoo.com
    hey 'Bullet', i just zipped off a pic and a note a 'lil while ago. i'm on 'dial-up' out here and i can't get phone calls when i'm on PC. it'll just keep ringin' if someone's tryin' to call in. answ. mach. picks up otherwise. i'm at : stikman7@yahoo.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3