Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Wintersmommy View Post
    got mine in the mail over the weekend too..interested in the Black Bottom/Paradise Valley lectures and the Gone with the Wind lecture [[my favorite movie EVER )
    Gone With The Wind is my favorite movie too!! If you go to the GWTW talk at the Lorenzo Cultural Center, be sure to introduce yourself to the speaker...since I will be giving the talk!! Also look for a small display of GWTW items from my collection in the exhibit area.

Last edited by Kathleen; February-10-10 at 08:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
    Gone With The Wind is my favorite movie too!! If you go to the GWTW talk at the Lorenzo Cultural Center, be sure to introduce yourself to the speaker...since I will be giving the talk!! Also look for a small display of GWTW items from my collection in the exhibit area.

'...As God is my witness, as God is my witness they're not going to lick me. I'm going to live through this and when it's all over, I'll never be hungry again. No, nor any of my folk. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill. As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again..."

Quote Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post

Get out!! I will be attending for sure now it will be nice to meet you in person

Wintersmommy: I look forward to meeting you in April. Be sure to come a bit early as I will have some of my GWTW collection on display for the talk [[that's in addition to a few items in the main exhibit area).

I'll be there on Saturday for Jack Lessenberry's opening remarks. Hope to see some of you there.