Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Stosh Guest

I'm pretty sure they are keeping the cast from last season. I think it would be funny as hell with them in the club scene here. And who gives a rat's ass what anyone else thinks. Detroit's rep is what it is. Production dollars for the state economy.

Hosting Jersey Shore could make Detroit into a "cool city".

I guess it could be payback for the Real World Detroit that never came to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Gsgeorge View Post
    No, please, God, no. If you live in this region or love this city, do NOT vote for Detroit. This would be nothing but bad press for us. Why embarrass ourselves nationally by putting our biggest idiots on TV for all to see?? We already have the the Clowncil and the Auto Companies to take care of that for us. Keep Jersey Shore somewhere it belongs -- don't make things worse here. I am ashamed all of you think this ridiculous TV show should be in Detroit. What good would that do for us?
    Money. May be a stupid show, but even stupid shows bring in money.

9mile&seneca Guest

God, if only I had writing talent to match my childhood memories. Growing up between Oak Park and Hazeltuckey with all the rednecks [[my family included. I'm not looking down on anybody else) Jersey Shore is just an updated version of this with a Yankee accent.

Heck yes! We'll take all the DetroitYes folk, put them in a house in Indian Village, gett'em liquored up, and then spray the house with firehoses. We'll donate the cadavers to science.

Did I say that?

Gee, and we wonder what is wrong with N. American culture when all we hear in the "news" is pop star idiocy; followed by stupid pop star "reality" tv shows where the masses emulate the dumbest people on the plant.

Default "Send Snooki to Detroit"

Not that it's fixed, but it's only 22 points behind The Congo;
    http://remotecontrol.mtv.com/2010/02...wo-take-place/

I'm not quite sure what the hell happened because last night it was neck-to-neck between Motown [[47%) and Southie [[46%). Now the F'ing Congo is winning with 53% followed by Detroit at 30% and Southie at 4%.

Shit has got to be fake.

Quote Originally Posted by izzyindetroit View Post
    I'm not quite sure what the hell happened because last night it was neck-to-neck between Motown [[47%) and Southie [[46%). Now the F'ing Congo is winning with 53% followed by Detroit at 30% and Southie at 4%.

Shit has got to be fake.
    There's an epic battle between Fark and the /b/-tards on 4chan going on right now. Fark is advocating the D but Digg and /b/ are scripting for Congo. It's probably useless to vote at this point since there are no doubt billions of votes at this point.

"at this point" - redundancy, I haz it

/previewing post is a useful thing

As referenced - it's a script war between Digg & /b/ [[4chan) for Congo vs. Fark for Detroit... billions of votes involved, let it go since 1 vote really doesn't matter anymore

Quote Originally Posted by DanFromDetroit View Post
    There's an epic battle between Fark and the /b/-tards on 4chan going on right now. Fark is advocating the D but Digg and /b/ are scripting for Congo. It's probably useless to vote at this point since there are no doubt billions of votes at this point.
    Shhhhh, rules 1 and 2, /b/rosef.

Where should the 'Jersey Shore' cast go for Season Two?

• Miami 0%
    • Ibiza 0%
    • South Boston 7%
    • The Congo 29%
    • Skywalker Ranch 0%
    • 'The Hills' of L.A. 0%
    • Detroit 59%
    • Cabo

Everybody needs to vote immediately for this, because we've only got one shot at making this happen.

One shot, son! One shot! [[sorry, had to post it)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2