Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

We auditioned the recording I made of Buddy Smith's performance at the Harbor House, Skipper, and John asked if I could make a disc for the jukebox!

I'll drop one by as soon as I can...so you can see if it's worthy. We got a good reaction from those further down the bar...

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    We auditioned the recording I made of Buddy Smith's performance at the Harbor House, Skipper, and John asked if I could make a disc for the jukebox!

I'll drop one by as soon as I can...so you can see if it's worthy. We got a good reaction from those further down the bar...
    John Lopez was impressed with your recording. And Lopez is no chump when it comes to music. Ask anyone who saw his performances at my bar the last two weeks. I'd love a copy BUT, you must let me pay you for it. Is it okay to go on the juke? What's the deal showing up on my night away from the bar? You knucklehead. Call me and show up while I'm there. 248 895 6301. Or, come on out to Ypsi/A2 and hang for an evening. Corner Brewery. Jerusalem Gardens..........

Let me get the clearance from the band, to insure no cuts are released they don't wish to have public...and it will be a single disc instead of the current two for the whole show.

I showed Buddy a suggestion list last night after leaving your joint, and he seemed pretty pleased with it.

As for that other, I simply cannot be responsible for missing you...it is never on purpose, I don't have a concept of time, so how can I even approach a schedule, let alone know others?!

That said, one of my old hifi friends and I will be brainstorming this live music website idea I've got in my noggin...and he lives in Depot Town in Ypsi. So I'll be out there often.

You need to meet him anyways, he's with the Michigan Brewer's Association...he was in charge of that Fall Beer Festival at Eastern Market last year. Amazing character, too.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    Let me get the clearance from the band, to insure no cuts are released they don't wish to have public...and it will be a single disc instead of the current two for the whole show.

I showed Buddy a suggestion list last night after leaving your joint, and he seemed pretty pleased with it.

As for that other, I simply cannot be responsible for missing you...it is never on purpose, I don't have a concept of time, so how can I even approach a schedule, let alone know others?!

That said, one of my old hifi friends and I will be brainstorming this live music website idea I've got in my noggin...and he lives in Depot Town in Ypsi. So I'll be out there often.

You need to meet him anyways, he's with the Michigan Brewer's Association...he was in charge of that Fall Beer Festival at Eastern Market last year. Amazing character, too.

Cheers
    Looking forward to hanging and a few [[as) proper [[as can be) pints.

Open Mic tonight, tuesday June 22, at 9PM at Skipper's Hamtown. No cover, affordable drinks, pool, darts and great company. Not to mention the music. Maybe even some art. Get out of the house and check it out. Contribute to improving our economy. Be your own stimulus plan. Hope to see ya'. WWW.SKIPPERSHAMTOWN.COM

Will you be there next Tuesday?

I and a friend that brews some great beer are planning a visit around 7pm.

Quote Originally Posted by jams View Post
    Will you be there next Tuesday?

I and a friend that brews some great beer are planning a visit around 7pm.
    Yup, I plan to be there.

Skipper's Hamtown will be closed on mondays, beginning monday July 5, until further notice. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Please stop by to visit us any tuesday through friday, from 4PM until 2AM, and saturdays from 6PM until 2AM. Thank you. Hope to see ya'. = S = WWW.SKIPPERSHAMTOWN.COM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2