Quote Originally Posted by KOMPOST View Post
I must say it is curious that you defend DIBC at every opportunity.
When I say "every opportunity" let me be clear: EVERY OPPORTUNITY.
Curious, is all.

Please point out where I've defended the DIBC on this thread. Is asking a question or two considered defending the DIBC? As was stated in my previous post, it's sad that people think I disagree just because I asked a question.

Truth be told, I think a grave disservice is being done to the Mexicantown, Corktown, Delray residents by the DIBC, DRIC, Marathon Oil, the Detroit Salt Mines, MDOT, Cheeks-Kilpatrick, Tlaib, Dingell, Levin, Mayor Bing, City Council, Wayne County, Jennifer Granholm, the MDEQ and the EPA. You call it defending the DIBC. I call it not only looking at the person whose hand is in my left pocket, but the other people who have their hands in my right and back pockets as well. My enemy's enemy is not my friend in this situation.

If we're going to look at how Moroun is attempting to influence decision makers. Shouldn't we also look at the decisions that those decision makers have made? My one queston, and all it was was one question, at no point challenged anyone's conclusion on what Moroun was up to. It simply was a question that gave anyone who may have known the answer to it the opportunity to further expand on the intent of the article that clearly was not being done by the writer of the article or the original poster. It wasn't a gotcha, master debating tactic or indictment on anyone's viewpoint. It was simply one question. Is asking a question really that bad?