Fond memories of Detroit always lingered in my mind decades after I remember going to Belle Isle with my parents and the surrounding downtown core.
My life took me to Europe for over 2 decades and when I returned I of course needed to drive through Detroit to see how things have changed, and changes I saw some terrible others good.... I have listened to people and read articles of the ups and downs of Detroit and I must say with the history this city holds it is something we all must consider and be pround of. Yes there are terrible and disastrous moments that are hard to bare but we must consider and analyse our past and LEARN through these mistakes and move on with strides of pride and passion for others. I never considered buying in Detroit but I believe I am being compelled to becoming part of this city and to give and to help as much as one person can do. If we all stand up and take part in the rebuilding of this city we can do wonders.. But we cannot do it alone we must stand together all races together to show strength in numbers and to remember our strong past, to learn from our mistakes and to build a future for our children, family and friends... Lets take this one step at a time and show city leaders how much we care and how much they must learn to care. Without US there is no future. We are all being put to the test!!