Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Threaded View

Default Has anyone relocated from Toronto to Windsor?

I am thinking of relocating from Toronto to Windsor.

I am in my 30's, single and own my own business so looking for a job won't be an issue.

I am looking at Windsor for its lower cost of living, less congested environment, taking courses at University of Windsor and of course, easy access to Detroit [[Tigers games, concerts in particular).

I would probably move to Detroit itself but am not American so need to stay in Canada. I plan to get a NEXUS pass.

I was thinking of looking for housing in either Riverside or South Windsor.

I was wondering if anyone can share their experience of living in Windsor, crossing into Detroit for cultural events, shopping, etc and in particular anyone who has relocated from Toronto.
    Last edited by Toronto99; January-25-10 at 06:12 PM.