Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

<i>girl in the back seat was stupid for being a slut and handing it out. </i>

There's a really ugly trend among the less educated to calling girls "sluts" for romantic behavior that is applauded in boys of the same age.

You really need to check yourself on that.

I'd have gone for the "12 gauge loaded with rock salt" approach, myself, but I'm a Mopar guy from way back..maybe Dad's into Chevys?

FWIW, the damage to the ass-end of that Charger was most likely caused by the idiot running the tow rig..if he'd hooked his cables low and pulled the car up onto the ice instead of strapping 'em high and using it like a freaking Coast Guard ice cutter, it would.ve been way easier on the sheet metal..not that it matters from an insurance standpoint..she was totalled as soon as the bubbles started rising..
    Wonder if Junior had the sense to kill the ignition before the car did its submarine impersonation? The vulture in me is circling the wreckage hoping for a late-model Hemi..

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitnerd View Post
    I love how some loose cannon from West Bloomfield apparently thinks he is above the law.
    Yeah, 'cuz us Detroit residents NEVER have that problem!

smudge pot Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pffft View Post
    <i>girl in the back seat was stupid for being a slut and handing it out. </i>

There's a really ugly trend among the less educated to calling girls "sluts" for romantic behavior that is applauded in boys of the same age.

You really need to check yourself on that.
    Back when you and I both had about the same level of education, I was "checking myself" every day. I couldn't get off the school bus without sluts swinging their thighs out for a cheap rub. But the idea of knocking-up one of them creeped me out. And one of them's dad was a cop! No thanks, I always aimed high with my pecker.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3