Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

You must have missed this , I copied it directly from the Ebay auction page you posted:

""We encourage you to look at our home before bidding and do your own due diligence on this property. Any representations of this property and everything we put in this ad based on our opinion and it is not guaranteed.""

Just exactly what I've been saying. It also says it is the sellers responsibility to investigate any back taxes.

Disclaimers themselves don't absolve perpetrators. Every pharma on TV has a disclaimer "if you experience sudden heart attack" but that may not protect them.

There is nothing wrong with you having an OPINION that the sellers aren't doing anything wrong - Let me ask you a simple question - how many times did I say there may not have been any bad intent on their part? That's right COUNT them but you might have to use an entire hand [[ count each finger as ONE). Do you remember me saying [[ 3 times) that I received an email from her?) and she sounded ok? ) At least since the EMAIL No one is arguing with the fact she may be totally innocent however you changed your position substantially from....

"BWAA Judge I got cheated [[ remember the analogy BWAA judge I got mugged and my family killed")

HERES THE POINT _ GET IT THIS TIME! If someone INTENTIONALLY cheats someone it doesn't matter how DUMB the victim is [[ that rule of law protects YOU specifically so why complain?) they are still liable civilly or guilty criminally.

READ IT AGAIN - and again until you understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by softailrider View Post
    I agree, but, it's a totally different animal around the 7 Mile / Van Dyke area. That's around the 7500- 8000 block. Not as many burned out houses, lots of brick homes. It's not Bloomfield Hills but it's way better the Robinwood near John R./ Woodward Ave.
    Thanks, I'll go check it out this weekend.

I saw a few of the house pop up 2-4 time in this video.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2