Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    Any Republican except Cox [[who's Achilles Heel is the Kwame Kilpatrick investigation)... and who's heritage is not DUTCH!!! [[usually west side of state conservatives).

And if it's any of the above... I'd vote for Dillon.

FYI... the major reason Cherry opted out was because his political fundraising was not going as planned...
    That's no shock to me- who would contribute money to anyone connected to that adminstration. Second term was a total disaster.

Chuck_MI Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Fury13 View Post
    The Dems will probably run Andy Dillion.
    Agreed. This is your Dem candidate, Detroit.

MichMatters Guest

It's funny, of all of the current political "leadership" in the state, I probably have less respect for Dillon than just about anyone else. He's probably the most ineffective House Speaker we've had in this state in a very long time. Even his Senate counterpart [[Bishop) -- who is little more than bluster and a spray tan -- comes across as a better leader than Dillon. How the wimpy, trembly-voiced guy from Redford ever gained the confidence of his caucus will forever be a mystery, to me. That is, unless he was picked specifically to be a placeholder.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2