Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by smogboy View Post
    WOW! Wouldja mind posting it here? I think for those of us who are ATP fans, it'd be interesting to see what the panel actually looks like.

I can't remember but was this pic for stumping them or not stumping them?
    I did not stump them. Maybe that's why I only got a pic of their backs.

Quote Originally Posted by maxx View Post
    I did not stump them. Maybe that's why I only got a pic of their backs.
    It makes me wonder what you would've gotten if you stumped them.

Any chance of posting that pic at all?

I don't remember which was which, but you got a prize whether you stumped them or not. One of the prizes [[I think you got this if you stumped them) was an autographed photograph, and the other was a photographed autograph.

If that's hazy, I'll explain better. The winning prize was a picture of the professors [[usually some oddball pose), which each professor signed. The consolation prize was that the profs would sign a blank piece of paper, and you would get a photograph of the signed piece of paper.

Default Prof. Fred Hayes

I rediscovered ATP two weeks ago thanks to iTunes. Love the show, but had lost touch with it for years, as I am not often up at 4:45am Sunday to listen live.

Sad to see that it is only broadcast on 4 stations at present, and the two Detroit stations that carry it have it on basically at the same early morning Sunday time.

More sad to learn on this forum that my favorite Prof., George Pickering has passed away.

Way back one of the first ATP Profs was Fred "Freddy" Hayes, who lived down the street from me. I was told that he was a great wit on the show, but he exhibited none of that in the neighborhood. He did flunk my uncle at U of D, so I admire him for that.

I am enjoying Ed DeWint as substitute host now, as he was the regular host when I listened years ago.

Thanks to iTunes and my iPod for allowing me to enjoy this show any time I want, and to sleep in on Sundays.