Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Here is another amazing talent from the same series, 13 year old Andrew Johnston:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K2EA8SWhh8

Default Susan Boyle Coverage

The Susan Boyle event was covered on the ABC evening news tonight here in the U.S. I guess this thread scooped them. lol

Choosing a career in the public eye invites that kind of scrutiny, fair or not.
    Missing the point as usual Bats. She appeared on an amateur talent show, so she does not yet have a career in the public eye. The audience and the panel were judging her by her appearance before she sang a note. As grumpy said- that has nothing to do with her vocal cords.
    Last edited by Pam; April-15-09 at 08:23 AM.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/enterta...6908-21275287/

Not only does she have a great voice, but her sense of humor is off the charts as well.

Watching the ITV1 show in her council house, she wasn't focusing on her amazing rendition of West End hit I Dreamed a Dream.

The Scots sensation was too shocked at how she looked.

Susan, 48, of Blackburn, West Lothian, said: "They say TV makes you look fat and it certainly did.

"I looked like a garage. It was mortifying to see and a bit of a shock. I didn't realise I could reduce people to tears and I hope it wasn't because of that."

ccbatson Guest

Choosing to participate in a talent show is choosing to pursue achievement in the public eye.

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    Choosing to participate in a talent show is choosing to pursue achievement in the public eye.
    Or possibly to vindicate oneself...

But I think attention whore a bit too...

she has been interviewed on the morning shows the last few days and seems to me, she has made somewhat of an apperance change...hair color and a little bit of an eyebrow trimming.