Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Stosh Guest

Default Merry Christmas DYES !

Merry Christmas to all here on the DYES board. Enjoy the season!

I second that motion!

Yup. Me too.

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

Merry CHRISTmas everyone and Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas to all.... and in the immortal words of Tiny Tim, God bless us, every one.

Chiming in with a big MERRY CHRISTMAS to all my Dyes buddies!

Have a beautiful Christmas everybody! Yes, even you.

Seasons greetings everyone, Have a Safe and merry Christmas.

Our best wishes for a Merry Christmas to the DetroitYES community!!

Kathleen and Dave [[aka The Grillmaster)

Merry Christmas to all....
    Looking forward to a better year in 2010.

A Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to All!

Merry Christmas everyone....on to the new and hopeful year for all

Merry Christmas!

Merry Merry Christmas to all!

Stromberg2

Better late then never Merry Christmas to ya'll.AND A Happy New Year before I forget.

A belated Merry Christmas to all, and a happy New Year!

LodgeDodger Guest

Many blessings to all!

I got new boots and Carhart jacket from the bosses, what did you all get?

Happy belated and have a great new year.

Quote Originally Posted by Django View Post
    I got new boots and Carhart jacket from the bosses, what did you all get?

Happy belated and have a great new year.
    ...leftover turkey, ham, cheesecake, and torte and a great deal of warmth and affection from family and friends, while not able to give me material goods, reminded me what is most valuable.

Although, while playing a silly game with my 6 year old great-niece, she stopped and looked at me, and uttered those terrifying words....Unca J**, do you know you're really old!

I guess I'll be PC and wish everyone a happy holiday season!

Jam cracked me up with, Unca you're old. My great niece and nephew will be visiting today. My Mom is nintey, we are middle aged, my niece who brings them is closer to forty than thirty. Four generations will be in the same room. Amazing !

Wonder what they will think about all us old farts.

Jams, you are so right about true values. Family communions are way better than material gifts. Strangely though, I got some unexpected and very valued gifts from non family. I was shocked but pleased that friends really do appreciate the little things we do.

Happy Holidays to all.

Jams and Sumas got it right, With this Christmas being the first in my 40's and the first in a few years with no kids around to open the gifts or wake me up before noon. I enjoyed spending time with my extened family on Christmas Day.
    Yet I still got a thrill terrorizing the cat with my remote control helicopter my cousin sent me. Gave the "Father in Law " a scare with me flying it too close to the flat screen TV. This year really reminded me what Christmas is.

Hubby gave me the "one size fits all" gift! Moola!

BUT, the best present I received was the biggest smile ever from our teenage grandson when he opened a surprise gift from us that he never expected. It was a hoodie with one of his favorite rock bands on it. The image of his smile will warm my heart all year long.

Having family members here. Still having my mom and dad; and dad saying the Christmas Dinner prayer. My sister finally having her son living with her and having her daughter home from university. Our youngest son and his family here with us. Those were my gifts.

This was the 2nd Christmas the adults did not buy for one another. We bought for the kids. Our present to one another was being together and sharing a meal. Remembering that it was all about Jesus' birthday.