Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Fox 2's coverage was so funny to me. What's the guy's name that does The Edge? He said the other woman had been arrested "for dope", and then he said something about Sam's pickle, which I thought was a hilarious pun in light of the event. And I'm sorry but if you name your child Taquiesha, nothing good will come of it.

Mary was extremely smart to grab a camera - how many women think of that? i sense a palimony suit or blackmail in the future. Sam is a POS to do that to her, and in HER house? Just. Wow. He's not even entertaining anymore because he's just pathetic.

I remember a couple years ago he commented on some show about how his son worked in Washington and everytime they talked, his son would marvel at all of the craziness going on in Detroit and how it was the talk of the town. I wonder how his son feels now that he knowa that his dad himself was in the middle of it all along?

Attachment 4449

Wonder if those are latex gloves?

I thought Stinger was looking rough...

I wonder what ever happened to his loyalty to that girlfriend...

Ms. G Guest

Gaddis is caught up in her own world. It is the politicians who need to read these forums and distance themselves from her. She gave Ken Cockrel pure hell for his "domestic violence" case but this morning she was giving Sam Riddle a pass. How do you as a black woman condone a man bringing a woman into the home of his girlfriend for sex and then pulling a gun on her when he gets caught? She is a sell out and a hypocrite who has sold her soul to these crooks, liars and theives.

Yeah, I felt too that she was extremely soft on Sam, and even though all domestic violence is foul, I find Sam's extremely "guttbucket" as Mildred says. Her favorite word, yet, it didn't and doesn't apply to Sam? She may have cost Ken Cockrel thousands of votes for her endless retelling and speculating about his marriage, but she totally brushed over what Sam did, and was somewhat defensive to callers who came down too hard on him.

Not surprising though, remember how easy she went on Monica Conyers after it was revealed that she was indeed Council member A? At that point, Monica was her friend and she doesn't go hard on her friends, period. No matter what they do.

Hypocrite is right - but you can't tell her that!

Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
    Attachment 4449

Wonder if those are latex gloves?
    Thanks gnome. He's going in without a cap. Pray for his soul.

Well, now it looks like Sam will have a date with the federal judge tomorrow. OUCH

You have to believe the judge will revoke his bail and put him in jail until his trial.

Eno I think you are correct. He messed up big time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki Pooh View Post

WTF!!! She looks rough...and half his age.
    She's 30 he's 60 something. His lawyer said we should not assume that they were having an affair.....ok...then what should we assume???

Yes, the hypocrisy re. domestic violence is crazy. It all depends on the politics of the situation. When I listen to Gaddis it is a bit for entertainment......
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. G View Post
    Gaddis is caught up in her own world. It is the politicians who need to read these forums and distance themselves from her. She gave Ken Cockrel pure hell for his "domestic violence" case but this morning she was giving Sam Riddle a pass. How do you as a black woman condone a man bringing a woman into the home of his girlfriend for sex and then pulling a gun on her when he gets caught? She is a sell out and a hypocrite who has sold her soul to these crooks, liars and theives.

His attorney is suppose to be getting him some kind of "hook up". Good luck on that -- oh, but this is Detroit! So maybe he will walk out on renued bail!
    Quote Originally Posted by eno View Post
    You have to believe the judge will revoke his bail and put him in jail until his trial.

He solved all of Judge Cohn's problems with his case with one ill-conceived move. Judge Cohn can justifiably revoke his bail because of the new charges placed on him. With The Riddler in jail, he won't have access to his tech toys and mini campaign apparatus and will have effectively silenced himself.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsideQT View Post
    She's 30 he's 60 something. His lawyer said we should not assume that they were having an affair.....ok...then what should we assume???
    The young lady was interested in the law and being a lawyer. Sam, who loves the law and being the saint that he is was showing her about the law be letting her see his legal briefs. See everything is innocent.

I think Riddler is the perfect name for Sam… Every time he speaks questions of sanity come up. What is funny to me is a lot of people liked him had a hate of Kwame and drank up the Kool aid he was pouring. This is a pure example of crabs in a bucket. Don’t be surprised if Gaddis and some other start getting look at after all she was close to Sam an she did get fired for that political pay for play on WADL I believe. Feds look like they go a point to prove and everyone gonna have their business looked in to … Remember Stinger , media doesn’t seem exempt.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3