Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
    Taint the jury pool? You ever see a jury? Retirees coupled with a few folks who are either unemployed or work for the government. What you will rarely see are Twittering Facebookers with a penchant for dreaming in binary code.

Sam is doing the modern-day version of a man in a sandwich board sign. His reach is limited to those that might see his "sign" or read his posts. The broader populace [[read jury pool) is oblivious to anything he writes.

However, by causing a stink, Judge Cohn, has given Sam a platform he didn't have before. Before he was an unemploible political consultant. Now he is a cause celeb who has wrapped himself in the flag of freedom. Cohn ain't winning that battle. It will bring down the ACLU with side motions and special pleadings, it will delay the trial, divert the rule of law and give Sam a reason for Appeal.

Perfect. Just what a guy with no money needs.

Sam has a long long loooong history in making something out of nothing. With weaving gold from straw. His 1984 hijinks at the democratic caucus is all the proof you need to see that Sam is a champion at sleight of hand. And why not? Why shouldn't he use every tool availble to him to defend himself against the full weight and power of the U.S. Government?

Everyone is entitled to that right. To defend themselves. Even charletons, swindlers and crooks...just like terrorists, mafiosos and junkies. The Constitution of the United State gives him that right and I am not one to think that the Constitution should be set aside just because an aging judical bully says so.

Subverting the jury Pool? Really? I don't think so.
    I've been called for jury duty in federal and circut court, if you think the only people called are retired or not employed you are very much mistaken. It's an absolute cross section of everyone you could possible think of.

Yeah, the report on Local 4 said he pulled out a shot gun on his girl friend... now he is spending the night in the joint [[jail).... no laptop, no tweeting... and what not.....
    Quote Originally Posted by sg9018 View Post
    Sam Riddle was JUST arrested in alleged domestic assault.
    The Detroit Free Press has a update,

http://www.freep.com/article/2009122...mestic-assault

Retroit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sg9018 View Post
    Sam Riddle was JUST arrested in alleged domestic assault.
    The Detroit Free Press has a update,

http://www.freep.com/article/2009122...mestic-assault
    Apparently, whoever Riddle assaulted is not aware that it is okay for black men to abuse women.

reference:
    "Fanchon Stinger knew what she was doing from the moment she left her white husband to deal with a black man who turned her out because she wasn't used to nothing black," Riddle said.

Riddle seems to be caught up in the web we wove. Justifying your own corruption by measuring others. Life is not graded on a curve. Another exam;ple of talent wasted,

Ms. G Guest

Default Riddle

Quote Originally Posted by lilpup View Post
    The smooth-talker shatters under pressure. Gotta give it to him, he played Gaddis like a piano.
    That doesn't take much.

Quote Originally Posted by eno View Post
    I'm thinking the Fat Lady singing will be our own Monica Conyers. I believe the Feds have flipped her. Let's see if Sam takes the stand to testify in his own behalf and practice his cherished right to free speech when it really matters. He's selling wolf tickets now.
    Yes you may be correct here. Poor Sam. Monica is doing something to keep getting her date moved back.

The smooth-talker shatters under pressure. Gotta give it to him, he played Gaddis like a piano.
    What do you mean in his playing Gaddis?

lilpup Guest

Riddle was her "go to" guy for "good" information - unless she was knowingly complicit [[which wouldn't really surprise me).

Pulling a shotgun on someone - that's pretty major.

Gaddis has really signed up with some winners, hasn't she. Her alliance with Team Monica was pretty funny. Then the sign-up with Sam. She destroyed a few campaigns [[Bennett, Hendrix etc.). Who is next for her?

Apparently, Sam Riddle is a recovering alcoholic who has fallen off the wagon. This may explain his recent bizarre and aggressive behavior. Hopefully, he'll get the help he needs in order to restore his health and judgment.

Stosh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eno View Post
    Apparently, Sam Riddle is a recovering alcoholic who has fallen off the wagon. This may explain his recent bizarre and aggressive behavior. Hopefully, he'll get the help he needs in order to restore his health and judgment.
    Hopefully he will stop. I'd drink too if I were faced with that whole federal charge thing. But he's the one that put himself there.

Without a doubt

Ms. G Guest

Hopefully, some good politicians will realize that Mildred Gaddis is the kiss of death for any campaign. I truly believe that she cost Freman Hendrix the mayoral election. Her shameless promotion of Mr. Hendrix and her constatnt bashing of anyone who does not agree with her turned off a lot of people. She is constantly talking about "ousiders" telling Detroiters what to do and disrespecting Detroiters and she doesn't even live in Detroit. What a hypocrite!!!!!

Ravine Guest

Gnome, I'm not sure about this, but my previous post may have accidentally mis-led you into believing that I disagree with you.
    I don't disagree. In fact, I found your remarks to be thought-provoking and well-written. Your "take" on the issue, as you expressed it, brought up some points which I had not much considered.
    Obviously, you have thought about this matter from a couple of angles, and I appreciate your having shared your musings on the topic.
    As they say: Well played, sir!!

The police source, speaking on condition of anonymity, said Waters found Riddle with another woman in a compromised position. The source said Waters retrieved a camera and Riddle got a shotgun and pointed it at her. Waters called police, who arrested Riddle. They also arrested the unidentified woman for possession of a small amount of marijuana and outstanding traffic warrants, Roach said.

Riddle could face felonious assault charges, though late Monday, none had been filed, Roach said.

Riddle and Waters both face federal charges that they spread bribes to Southfield officials to help a pawnshop win city approval to relocate there.

Riddle also faces unrelated federal charges in the Synagro sludge-hauling contract scandal with the City of Detroit.
    Riddle's arrest could jeopardize personal bond

Riddle's arrest Monday in a reported domestic altercation had lawyers on both sides of his federal cases wondering whether his freedom on a personal bond could be yanked by a judge.

Riddle, who is facing federal charges in two separate bribery cases, has been free on a $10,000 personal bond. But he has pushed the limits with U.S. District Judge Avern Cohn, who has been upset with Riddle's comments about the cases on social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook.

The latest allegation against Riddle is that he pointed a shotgun Monday at Waters during a domestic dispute over a love triangle at her Detroit home, according to a police source familiar with the investigation.

Riddle was arrested and taken to the Detroit Police Northeastern District for questioning. Police said that shortly after 7 p.m., Riddle complained of feeling ill and said he didn't have his heart medication. They transported him to Detroit Receiving Hospital for evaluation.

That's about the oldest con in the book for someone who doesn't want to spend the night in jail.

Riddle was her "go to" guy for "good" information - unless she was knowingly complicit [[which wouldn't really surprise me).

Pulling a shotgun on someone - that's pretty major.
    That rifle pulling was a major NO NO. I wonder if Sam and Mary have been apart lately.

I wonder if Mildred reads this forum. It does appear she may not be a lucky charm for politicians.

I used to like this guy. Colorful and amusing.
    I am no longer amused.
    Just another bigoted player, and an embarrassment to the region.

lilpup Guest

The source said Waters retrieved a camera
    Whatcha gonna do with those pictures, Mary??

WTF!!! She looks rough...and half his age.

Retroit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki Pooh View Post
    WTF!!! She looks rough...
    WTF!!! He's not Tiger Woods. Give The Riddle a break; good-looking hoes are tough to find nowadays.

Retroit Guest

Well, that's one way to screw Washington.

Buy American Guest

Waters will roll over on Riddle now!!!

Nothing is sacred and she will spill her guts on him. I really liked Riddle at one time and thought he was an honest man...little did I know. I actually thought he was the one "honest" person in all the thug KK uproar. Between the charges looming against him, hitting the bottle again, I think he needs to be on a suicide watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
    WTF!!! He's not Tiger Woods. Give The Riddle a break; good-looking hoes are tough to find nowadays.
    Fox2 reported last night that apparently it's a Facebook hookup. No wonder he doesn't want to give up Facebook or Twitter

We should rename our fallen hero, The Riddler.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast