Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

I live in Lafayette Park.

8 Mile and Telegraph area for me.

WESTSIDE REPRESENT!

Woodbridge for a year and a half now.

Who Lives in Detroit?
    Attachment 4405
    ...... and the rest are listed here.

On woodward for 3 years now. we're bringing a little man to our household in may. add one more to the census.
    T-minus five years and counting until move to suburbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 56packman View Post
    T-minus five years and counting until move to suburbs.
    hahahah!!!

I live in detroit, westside 7mile

I am too ashamed to say where I live lol but hopefully downtown in the near future!

East English Village, Indian Village, Boston-Edison, North Rosedale Park, and next Palmer Woods.

55 years in Detroit!!!

Corktown for 2 years, Before that: The Corridor, Woodbridge, State fair@ John R, Livornois & Cortland, Highland park at 2nd and Elmherst, Hamtramck.....

You can't tell me sh*t, I LOVE DETROIT!!!

Warrendale - WEST SIDE!

Palmer Woods-west side

corktown 20 years

south-detroit [[windsor)... but seriously i was looking at a place on the northwest side to live while i attend lawrence tech

I live in Ann Arbor, but lived in Detroit for the 28 years before that... in the 'hood near Highland Park growing up, and my first and last years home, which sandwiched 4 glorious years in Midtown/North Cass Corridor.

I plan to move back to the city in late 2010. I've been looking all over the place, but I love Midtown and will probably end up back there. I LOVE the location, and considered staying on while I worked on my Ph.D up the road...but after rising gas prices and two bad winters, I'm glad I did move away for a while. It only made me appreciate everything the city has to offer all the more.

Then you don't live in the city.

[[And I think we all know by now you're working on your PhD at UM in Ann Arbor. )

West Village! Best place I've ever lived. Happier here than I've ever been. SW Detroit befor that.

www.thevillagesofdetroit.org

I guess Hamtramck don't count.

Quote Originally Posted by East Detroit View Post

[[And I think we all know by now you're working on your PhD at UM in Ann Arbor. )
    Don't worry English, I'll hold your place in line until you get back.

DetroitDad Guest

Currently in Downtown Detroit. However, we are looking to move to a new building in the area this Winter.

I have lived in Downtown, Mexicantown, Cass Corridor,and Morningside. Now I live in Warrendale. I have lived in Detroit off and on since about 2004 and moved back for good in 2006..or maybe it was 2005. I don't really remember. Came up here by myself all the way from Tennessee!

Quote Originally Posted by East Detroit View Post
    A mere technicality, my friend! A mere technicality...

I defend 7 weeks from yesterday. Can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Crumbled_pavement View Post
    Don't worry English, I'll hold your place in line until you get back.
    Thanks Crumbled... I hope to have some job news to share with DYes a month or two from now.

[[I've already begun looking at real estate listings. I hope I'm not jinxing myself.)

But I hear you guys. Until I get back to paying the D's insurance rates, I'll gladly take my poseur label... and deservedly so.

DetroitDad Guest

Quote Originally Posted by English View Post
    Thanks Crumbled... I hope to have some job news to share with DYes a month or two from now.

[[I've already begun looking at real estate listings. I hope I'm not jinxing myself.)

But I hear you guys. Until I get back to paying the D's insurance rates, I'll gladly take my poseur label... and deservedly so.
    English, you are a real Detroiter, don't let them get to you.

I on the other hand, have been told me and mine are still not "real Detroiters" because we reside Downtown, in one of Detroit's "green zones".

Maybe real Detroiters are the ones who don't need to worry about being real Detroiters?

And please, if you learn a way to ethically and legally not pay Detroit's or Michigan's insurance rates and still reside here, let me know. I'd gladly give up any cred and put that money elsewhere in our local economy.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast