Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7

Mom passed away peacefully this morning.

Her 4 kids had just left her room to speak with the hospice people, when she simply stopped breathing. We think she decided to leave us, knowing we were close, but not having us witness the final moment.

Jams,

Dave and I send our deepest condolences to you and your siblings on the loss of your mother. Know that you are in our thoughts and prayers for you all to be strong and to love and support one another as we all deal with the loss in our own way. Hope to see you soon.

Kathleen

Our deepest sympathies, Jams.

Mr. & Mrs. Blueidone

sorry jams. god bless you all.

I do want to say how wonderful, caring and supportive the hospice people were in our brief association. They understood full well how my sisters and I could laugh together at some silly thing at the same time we were crying.

And I don't think Debra, our point person, will ever forget the Hungarian word for wooden spoon. [[Ask me next time you see me!)

Bless, Jams.

Jams, I'm so sorry for your loss. You're all in my thoughts and prayers.

Sorry Jams. You're in my prayers.

Stromberg2

I'm sorry for your loss, Jams. :-[[

My condolences, Jams.

Having been away from DetYes, I send my sympathys to Jams and Mr& Mrs Blueindone. Having off hand having to deal with sick parents this year I can see first hand at what your going through.

Jams, I too am sorry for your loss. It is the little things that get you after the fact. I was used to calling Mister several times a day. Something goofy happens and I think got to call him and then realize my loss again. Things will get better.

We have been taking care of bills and notifications. In someways it seems like we are still doing something. Losing Mister, seems almost as bad as losing my Mom, who thankfully is still with us.

Thoughts and prayers are with you.

James, sorry to hear about your loss.

Was reading a different thread and someone commented on a "serialized grief" thread. Probably this one. I make no apologies, this is a Connect forum and I did just that. Would like to thank everyone for such moral support.

In someways, Mister passing, has provided me with some serious amusement. Mister left his house and contents to us but never provided for power of attorney. We have tried to take care of his business anyways.

My favorite story so far has been his bank account. When we got his official death certificates, we tried to close his account but they would not let us. We did leave them with a certified death certificate. Later there was notification that he was $99 in arrears. I think, "oh well". Friday we got a notice that that $99 dollar negative is now $468 with accumulated penalties and was turned over to a collection agency. Frankly, it was rather fun to call the collection agency and flatly say, He's dead. The agent was astounded that the bank did not close his account at our request with death certificate in hand.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7