Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Thread: Picture Test

Hybrid View

lilpup Guest

I see the embedded images properly. There should be a setting somewhere that allows attached images to be displayed in the attachment boxes, instead of just links.

Stosh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lilpup View Post
    I see the embedded images properly. There should be a setting somewhere that allows attached images to be displayed in the attachment boxes, instead of just links.
    The paperclip at the top of the editor allows you to place the image you upload properly within the message. Once you click on it it gives you a text similar to the popjpg which was on the other board, it looks like this [ATTACH]File number[/ATTACH]
    Last edited by Stosh; March-11-09 at 10:00 AM.

lilpup Guest

on other vBulletin boards this attachment would show as an image in the box instead of just a link - it would appear the way the embedded images do, just with the attachment box around it [[example)

Stosh Guest

It has to do with internal settings somewhere on the Admin side, I think. I don't see an option to do that within the user side.

Default image trial

sounds just like my hdforums.com list server, ok here goesName:  stroker1.JPG
Views: 642
Size:  18.0 KB

Attachment 52

Stacy Keibler

Picture thread needs a Picture
    Last edited by Lowell; March-22-09 at 06:59 PM.

my Bad? I didnt't see any pics until I added Stacy, then after I submit, I see all the before mentioned images? Did I somehow turn something on when I submitted my pic?