Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

pudsy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gsgeorge View Post
    I would have to disagree, artds. I think that corner is a prime location for an establishment, if it is the right one. I don't think sports fans are any more enthused about spending $12 on a martini than the next average Joe or downtown resident. If a sensible, smart, comfortable and affordable business located there, they would thrive. Even a tried-and-true chain like BW3 would fare well. Proof was too clean, too aseptic, too exclusive, too stuck-up to thrive anywhere except perhaps Birmingham.

chelli's is the exact bar you describe and yet even they have to not open on certain weekdays/weeknights/weekends

there is no way a BW3's can survive down there--they have to have revenue 7 days a week not 3 or 4

DetroitDad Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pudsy View Post
    chelli's is the exact bar you describe and yet even they have to not open on certain weekdays/weeknights/weekends

there is no way a BW3's can survive down there--they have to have revenue 7 days a week not 3 or 4
    Buffalo Wild Wings... maybe not, but now Hooters on the other hand....