Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    andybsg Guest

Christ, this is even better than the rabbit hole thread. Could you folks consider yourselves constructive members of society outside of Detroit?

Stosh Guest

The coming of Maitreya. This is plausable.

http://www.share-international.org/m...chor-The-49575

You guys are so gullible, you'll believe anything...won't you?!

Or maybe we just don't give a shit. I've got too many other things to worry about.

I understand that, Pam, it is the ones who HAVE time and effort, yet then grab at the easiest official explanation...no matter how implausible! [[and it was a joke regarding the variety, depth, and sources of information I choose to not discard...on my way to assembling my unified theory of knowledge)

Careful, though, if you don't give a shit, at some point you'll explode. I keep giving 'em so I don't get full of it. Heh. [[what do you mean you don't think that's working?!)

AndyBSg,

You said,
    Christ, this is even better than the rabbit hole thread. Could you folks consider yourselves constructive members of society outside of Detroit?
    merely six short hours after saying this,
    I think that it is a pizza!

I daresay that you haven't ever shown yourself constructive even in the ether, so why do any of us owe an accounting to you about our standing in society?

Ravine, I agree...that is why that light over Las Vegas a number of years ago was so puzzling to me, it clearly went over the entire sky above our heads...and was visibly arched...bent somehow. I couldn't figure how they did it then, or now.

JimAz, the beam inside a CRT doesn't bend so much as it is angled at a specific hinge point in the neck...which sends it in another straight direction. But they cannot make the electron beam make a radius arc in its path to the phosphor. The prism as well angles each color at its hinge point slightly differently, but they each go off at their specific angle...so not a radius bend but a diffractive fanning per wavelength.

I was hoping that Ray1936 would have information on that Las Vegas sky beam...but if he's going to get accused of being bent I don't see the bentefit to him. Ahem.

Lorax,
    They may be related, I don't know. I have been watching the Bermuda Triangle, though, since it is yet another unexplained phenomena. There are supposed to be natural worm-holes scattered around the planet that shortcut through the space/time continuum, going to at least opposite ends of the Earth as well as possibly the other planets, and natural openings to the Hollow Earth...but I'm not sure if any of this or that creates the Bermuda delta phenomena. Would be nice to have these mysteries all summed up, though.

Alexis,
    Thanks, sincerely.

From all honest analysis, the overwhelming UFO/Angelic attention hit the US after the atomic bombs were tested, and subsided a bit after the test ban was enacted. I do believe there are watchers abounding just outside our five blatant senses, to insure we don't blow up the planet before our time.

It seems they had a race of folk do something similar ten thousand years or so ago on that planet that became the asteroid belt. From various accounts, I've learned it was a better source for water than the Earth is, but at one time technology was far enough advanced that they shuttled water to where it was needed. I met a man who was certain he experienced piloting one of these water ships in a past life experience. I have also met another who claims our government teleports to Mars regularly, and knows the truth to all this.

There are more than a few of us who insist that this spiral was a nudge from those watchers for our world leaders to do the right thing, disclosing to the masses the charade they've been playing for fifty or more years. But it might have merely been one of those large-scale holograms that the teleportation whistleblower seeks to be revealed, simply SO the masses are not kept in the common modern delusion.

So yeah, I wouldn't doubt that the majority of Angelic watching is now around the CERN supercollider...along with the HAARP directed-energy weapon and its derivatives in place around the world. Those who worship technology as their God seem to be rushing to get it all up and running. I wonder if they know their time is running out, quickly.

I now laugh at the dash to put cameras up all over this country, and all of their evil plans to directly enslave us in our communities. Enlightened ones are realizing their potential power, and seem to be seeking ways to focus and increase it. Gaining a definite emboldening during the process. Evil doesn't stand a chance.

Should be a curious next few months...although I said that a few weeks ago, it remains valid!

Cheers

Quote: "John, could this be something similar to what is thought to be the nature of the Bermuda Triangle?"

An area of concentrated marine activity and high probability for mishap? Probably not.

Quote: "Could this anomaly over Norway be similar to a time portal in the same vein as the Bermuda Triangle's?"

Whatever caused this cosmic sphincter is more than likely man made. Just my guess. At the center it looks like something being propelled out of control. Think fireworks that spin. The air there can cause all sort of effect with light, think northern lights. Think rocket mishap.

It WOULD be a thought mishap, if one chooses to accept the official lie that it is a rocket.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540...53245#34352404

[[click on the mysterious white light over Norway story at left, if it doesn't automatically start there)

Eye-witness accounts say the blue spiral 'tongue' shot out of the middle of a HUGE fully-formed white spiral, which was formed in a loud crack from a single green point of light. The blue spiral has downward trajectory, a clear gradual bend, which appears to be simple acceleration due to gravity. So whatever came DOWN had some mass that could be affected by another mass, in our classical 3d-1t physics expectations.

It was the spiral itself, and the sudden arrival of said 'mass item' in our 3d-1t space that has everyone puzzled.

Not a rocket. Not a chance.

Cheers!

It would make sense that an opening in the fabric of space/time would make some type of sound. The loud crack is a common description in eye-witness accounts of this event.

andybsg Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    It would make sense that an opening in the fabric of space/time would make some type of sound. The loud crack is a common description in eye-witness accounts of this event.
    I will let the two statements speak for themselves. This whole discussion is so diseased and silly it has become frightening.

There you go again.

What do you think you'll gain by your ignorance.

Or what are you afraid of losing?

Quote Originally Posted by Sstashmoo View Post
    cosmic sphincter
    some type of sound......loud crack
    Eureka! I've got it! I know what happened!

God farted on Norway for giving Obama the Nobel Peace prize!

Overall, JohnSmith, I think that might be the most encompassing explanation available.

There WAS something ejected by this...let's see if the world leaders are excited by God's Hot Carl.

Does this make us cosmically-anal-retentive, or merely space-sphincter-curious?!

It WOULD be a thought mishap, if one chooses to accept the official lie that it is a rocket.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540...53245#34352404

[[click on the mysterious white light over Norway story at left, if it doesn't automatically start there)

Eye-witness accounts say the blue spiral 'tongue' shot out of the middle of a HUGE fully-formed white spiral, which was formed in a loud crack from a single green point of light. The blue spiral has downward trajectory, a clear gradual bend, which appears to be simple acceleration due to gravity. So whatever came DOWN had some mass that could be affected by another mass, in our classical 3d-1t physics expectations.

It was the spiral itself, and the sudden arrival of said 'mass item' in our 3d-1t space that has everyone puzzled.

Cheers!

sounds an awful lot like a rocket going out of control after breaking the sound barrier to me. it is the most rational explanation, and requires very few assumptions, those being
    a) The Russians continue to develop rockets
    b) A test went wrong
    c) The Russians destroyed said rocket
    d) The Russians issue a false denial about the test

And then admitted to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCQ1Y...eature=related

Decent compilation of available video and still imagery.

Not an outgoing missile. Not a chance.

Cheers
    Last edited by Gannon; December-11-09 at 02:31 PM.

Overall, JohnSmith, I think that might be the most encompassing explanation available.

There WAS something ejected by this...let's see if the world leaders are excited by God's Hot Carl.
    World leaders....ah yes, Copenhagen is relatively close to where this happened. That adds an entirely different twist to this torn fabric of time-space [[sheet ripper) phenomenon.

Maybe whatever this is, it was a demonstration for world leaders .

They say the super collider is supposed to reproduce the big bang and that there is a chance that it would produce a black hole .

Its quite possible that the super collider is nothing more than an advanced weapon .

After seeing the video and the way this occurance faded into a dark portal I'm inclined to think that maybe, just maybe they have figured out time travel.

a la Stargate

Of that I have little doubt, but I believe they've already figured out they screw up more things than they can manipulate to their advantage.

This was more of a spiritual thing, I'm betting. Super-natural.

Either a very good or very bad angel/UFO popping through in an unmistakable way that gets the world's attention. Signaling to the world leaders that they need to do something...but different than why they're gathered...like a last-minute agenda alteration, cosmically filed.

We'll know by the results...but the current age's mythology says to ignore the first angel of light that appears. Seems the baddest one can approximate the good ones.

Cheers

Of that I have little doubt, but I believe they've already figured out they screw up more things than they can manipulate to their advantage.

This was more of a spiritual thing, I'm betting. Super-natural.

Either a very good or very bad angel/UFO popping through in an unmistakable way that gets the world's attention. Signaling to the world leaders that they need to do something...but different than why they're gathered...like a last-minute agenda alteration, cosmically filed.

We'll know by the results...but the current age's mythology says to ignore the first angel of light that appears. Seems the baddest one can approximate the good ones.

Cheers
    Based on the timing, I believe they are saying we need a playoff system for college football. And I have to agree.

RoFL......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCQ1Y...eature=related

Decent compilation of available video and still imagery....
    Thanks for that, Gannon. I hadn't heard of the Chinese spiral yet. Does the Chinese spiral seem to change directions near the end or is that just me?

I watched it. It does change directions.

Someone posed a link earler in the thread with numerous photos of this type of occurance throughout the world in numerous nations.

Strange pictures indeed. Not just spirals, but numerous shapes that are unexplainable.

Another link posted explains that this could be the coming of Budda or Christ.
    I would love for this to be the case.

ccbatson Guest

For crying out loud...as predicted, it was a Russian ICBM whose 3rd stage malfunctioned in testing.....That or an alien time travel wormhole...either is just as plausible.....give us a break please.

OK, if there are other reports, then it might be some sort of missile defense or large-scale holography that can be used to deceive [[as my new friend Andrew D. Basiago insists 'they' intend to do).

But, I've heard there was also a Spiral in the sky during the Fatima visions...wish my mother were still alive, she knew an awful lot about those.

So...still awaiting any sort of investigation about the ground lights after this event, where the blue spiral trajectory meets the ground.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast