Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Gannon goes "scientific" again. Awesome.

Everyone knows that this is a time-warp portal, through which people from the future are travelling. In fact, if you look on the ground below the portal, you'll find a naked Arnold Schwarzenegger.

But just to be safe, I'll ask my friend who has a PhD in astrophysics.

Funniest thing? The latest stuff I've learned actually confirms that metal cannot be passed through these portals, either. At least not magnetizable metals...

I DO so want all of this to be made-up...but it seems to be the other way around.

It appears the fictional accounts serve as a cover, leaked in advance so the populace would accept them when they arrived in our reality...but enough to cause any casual observers to ridicule anyone who dares to consider them deeply. Nor would they be too alarmed with the revelation, how many people initially though the 9/11 disaster was merely a movie promo?!

If that is true, it explains why so much of life seems like fiction today anyways.

We could simply do a study on the "prophetic" nature of the Jetson's cartoons, and have basis to prove this theory out. All in good fun, of course! Ahem.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...ed.html?cat=47

Looks like it was a missile... Could be Russians, or a misfire that nobody is willing to take fault for out of embarrasment.

Or I guess it could be a "teleportation wormhole". If so, I recommend scrambling the Defiant immediately, as this could be the start of a Dominion invasion. I think I'll stick with wildly spinning rocket until more facts are out.

Nevermind, the Russians have claimed responsibility.

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...missile-test/1

Quote Originally Posted by Johnlodge View Post
    Nevermind, the Russians have claimed responsibility.

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...missile-test/1
    Damn, and I thought maybe I'd get to meet Doctor Who

Yeah, it was the Russians.

LOL.

You guys are so gullible, you'll believe anything...won't you?!

Nobody who's seen the video can believe it was anything having to do with burning fuel.

It is not smoke.

Not a weather balloon over some swamp gas in the moonlight.

Not a standard propulsion method at all, and if so...the Russians wouldn't claim it. Not for any reason...

Nah, the world's eyes were on Norway for the Nobel Prize awards and at least a few of the country's on the President's speech...then next door to Copenhagen for the Global Warming summit, which is purportedly actually the Groundwater summit.

It smells. NOT the Russians. Not a rocket.

Watch the videos.

It was FedEx.

They've finally solved that whole "space-time continuum thing", and they'll start delivering your packages via wormhole within the next two or three months.

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    Yeah, it was the Russians.

LOL.

You guys are so gullible, you'll believe anything...won't you?!

Nobody who's seen the video can believe it was anything having to do with burning fuel.

It is not smoke.

Not a weather balloon over some swamp gas in the moonlight.

Not a standard propulsion method at all, and if so...the Russians wouldn't claim it. Not for any reason...

Nah, the world's eyes were on Norway for the Nobel Prize awards and at least a few of the country's on the President's speech...then next door to Copenhagen for the Global Warming summit, which is purportedly actually the Groundwater summit.

It smells. NOT the Russians. Not a rocket.

Watch the videos.
    Right, we're the gullible ones because we don't believe the guy telling us people are using it to travel through time and space. Man, we'll just believe anything!

http://www.altaposten.no/lokalt/bild...ndex=6#pageTop

Look at the last couple of photos...every eye-witness claimed the green dot appeared first, cracked into the WHOLE SKY white spiral...then the blue spiral shot out of the center, TOWARDS the surface...where the PERFECT spiral maintains in the smoke, even, on the way to the landing.

I'd bet they were dizzy.

Y'all are dizzier for actually believing the official line on this one.

If it were a failed rocket, the spiral wouldn't be perfectly symmetrical throughout the entire path...and the white spiral couldn't ever fill the whole sky and unwind down to a point that then morph into a dark-centered disc or sphere.

There are no rockets that could perform such a feat.

No fireworks.

No laser that I'm aware of that could fake it, but one wild guy who claims to have discovered life on Mars insists there are ways to make a large-scale illusion.

Who to believe, who to believe...only one really immediately debunkable at this moment is the official story.

I was hoping someone would catch that...thanks JohnLodge!

I've been designing a guidance control system for a rocket. One of my earlier attempts had a similar problem. Note how one of its engine gimbals is cocked to the side:

If I turned on the engine's smoke it would probably produce a similar spiral trace.

The problem turned out to be that I had neglected to take into account the rocket's angular velocities in the gimbal steering functions [[Doh!) I think the solution was to add an arcsine function or something.
    Last edited by Jimaz; May-11-10 at 07:33 PM.

Jimaz,

So what would you do to MAKE it draw a tight blue spiral first, then immediately create a sky full of white spiral that winds down to a super-nova simulation, erasing any evidence of itself along the way?!

Mind you, the white spiral must obey perfection and symmetry while spinning out-of-control due to this malfunction.

[[thanks for the help here...did you watch the videos yet?!)

Cheers

Now have it do it in reverse, as the eye-witnesses all say.

If it is a rocket...then it wasn't a test launch, it was an attack.

No matter what, this smells. The 'company line' doesn't fit the data and observations.

So who is perpetrating this conspiracy, the Russians? Or is somebody making the Russians lie about this being the 13th time this particular rocket has failed? Who could have such control over the Russians to make them embarrass themselves in that way, you know how they hate admitting failure, especially in a military capacity... Not us, I wouldn't think... No, the answer would have to be somebody capable of FORCING the Russians to claim responsibility, someone whom they have reason to fear. Now, the Russians may have been warned once before about disobeying these people, and don't want to force their hand again.

......haarp

andybsg Guest

I think that it is a pizza!

Now THAT'S more like it!

I would say there could be two possibilities, aliens or angels. Who else would a sovereign government take the fall for?!

Could be both. I think angels and aliens are the same, depending on the level of understanding and bias of the observer.

ccbatson Guest

Teleportation wormhole? Great idea for a Sci Fi novel...not the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnlodge View Post
    So who is perpetrating this conspiracy, the Russians? Or is somebody making the Russians lie about this being the 13th time this particular rocket has failed? Who could have such control over the Russians to make them embarrass themselves in that way, you know how they hate admitting failure, especially in a military capacity... Not us, I wouldn't think... No, the answer would have to be somebody capable of FORCING the Russians to claim responsibility, someone whom they have reason to fear. Now, the Russians may have been warned once before about disobeying these people, and don't want to force their hand again.
    The Canadians?

Someone finally solved this mystery, no it wasn't Scooby Do, it was better, much better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_2lB...response_watch

Lorax Guest

John, could this be something similar to what is thought to be the nature of the Bermuda Triangle?

I live in the triangle at the end of one of it's points, and living here you hear all sorts of disturbing things about the disappearance of craft of all types within it.

Taking gambling cruises to Bimini has resulted in lost time with some ships in recent years, and in broad daylight without storms.

Could this anomaly over Norway be similar to a time portal in the same vein as the Bermuda Triangle's?

I would welcome your thoughts.

Ravine Guest

I'm not trying to solve this mystery. I need to get my brakes fixed, though.

But, since I'm here, I would like to point out that "if it bends, it ain't a beam."
    Unless a "beam" is meant to mean something other than a "ray," but if we're talking about light, I'm assuming that it's not.
    What you are seeing may be bent. You may be bent. But a ray, by definition, is not bent.

CRTs, Cathode Ray Tubes, bend rays with electromagnets to create their image. Electron rays can be steered with magnets.

And light beams are bent by prisms.
    Last edited by Jimaz; December-10-09 at 10:54 PM.

Hello,

This occurance is absolutely amazing. When I first saw this the first and second things that came to my mind were the Tunguska event and wormholes leading into an alternate verse.

It also occured to me after reading some of your posts [[all of which are excellent mind you, especially Gannon)that it is a plausable idea that if indeed this area is being used for operations to contact other worlds , it could be that this is the reason that area 51 and Roswell are no longer experiencing these occurances.

Maybe our government finally threw their hands in the air and moved operations to Norway as if to say "I Give" because of all the press recieved over the decades.

The documentry shown in the link is very interesting and shows a lot of interesting photos and video.
    The links led me to find the video for the Disclosure Project which I am watching right now and this is also interesting.
    Here:: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    Jimaz,

So what would you do to MAKE it draw a tight blue spiral first, then immediately create a sky full of white spiral that winds down to a super-nova simulation, erasing any evidence of itself along the way?!
    Maybe an attempted control of the impending failure while the blue spiral appeared then a sudden failure of that attempt just as the white spiral appeared? Just a guess. Natural dissipation might erase any evidence. Not sure about the difference of color though. There's some mention of aluminum oxide in solid fuel accounting for the blue.

Mind you, the white spiral must obey perfection and symmetry while spinning out-of-control due to this malfunction.
    I'd guess that would indicate it happened outside the atmosphere.

[[thanks for the help here...did you watch the videos yet?!)
    Yes, but I wish they were of better quality. It must have been a beautiful naked-eye display.
    Last edited by Jimaz; December-10-09 at 10:50 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast